Chepas for Mod (1 Viewer)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Petition to the powers that decide these things:

French doesn't have a mod yet, but i didn't realise until just then because i always thought of chepas as the mod. the guy practically owns this forum. we ought to make it official. est-ce que nous sommes d'accord, mes amis?

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Yeah its a good idea but is it just me or does chepas post like a girl (ie. as if he's a girl)???
ok i might just be me...
But that's a good idea!!

shazzam

acta est fabula
HSC
er, there's already a mod for french-kini_mini, but chepas could probs be a mod too :)

Err, don't think he'll be too impressed with the recognition that he "posts like a girl"....

lengstar

HSC
while your at it.... can persephone87 moderate me? i've been a bad little boy

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
lmao @ lengstar...neways yeh i reckn he shud b mod as well...he shud jus apply he'll get it

malkin86

HSC
The important question that we should ask is "Does Chepas want to be a mod?" - if he wants to, then I believe we're all behind him.. if he doesn't, then I don't mind. He'll still be famous.

chepas

HSC
One day away from French Forum and there's a poltical movement in my support :D!

illin said:
but is it just me or does chepas post like a girl (ie. as if he's a girl)???
ok i might just be me...
LOL. We've been through that debate already, and I think it was a general concensus that I WAS a girl, but I Hippy La Laa and shazzam can confirm that I am in fact of the male persuasion. What is it about my posts? Maybe because I use a billion of :D :) :rolleyes: all the time and my points de suspension..... ? (Ahhh where's Mr. Latham and his plan to alleviate the Crisis of Masculinity? :().

malkin86 said:
The important question that we should ask is "Does Chepas want to be a mod?"
I've never really thought about it actually. I wouldn't mind though :D. But don't think I could, cos I think the process of Mod-ification is a selective, Holy process and there's a lot of criteria that I have to satisfy/people to actually know etc, that I have no idea about. Plus I've only been here since end of Feb 2004 so I am still a n00b, this year. But I know if I was modded I'd [Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam]"Clean up this one-horse town!"[/Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam]. :D. It would be nice to be able to sticky/unsticky certain threads and merge some common threads, cos I think some need to be up there... But it's not exactly something we can't live without...

D'oh, all those feminine "...."'s and smilies...

Last edited:

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
oh wow, the whole chepas as a girl thing- i thought i was the only one who thought that but i didn't want to say anythin cause it might've sounded rude...hmmm, i think you sound like a girl because you write in full sentences and you're too helpful

if i had a visual image of you, you'd be a brunette with glasses

illin

Ill factor
HSC
Sry chepas i didnt mean to sound rude
no offence!
and what's with posting during the AOS exam?? how did u do that???
Anyway well done on that
i hope u do well!

chepas

HSC
cranberries said:
if i had a visual image of you, you'd be a brunette with glasses
ROFLMAO!!!! Where is that "You win the prize" pic... Je vais te donner un peu de réputation, mais les pop-ups ne marchent plus dans mon ordinateur :chainsaw:. Demain, quand je serai a` l'école.

No offence taken :). I think it's kind of funny actually, it's sort of like an internet edition of real life... I'll leave you to figure that one out.

I thought "To hell with this exam, BOS is so much more fun and important."

Quelqu'un peut lui donner la vraie explication? :D

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yes, originally i thought chepas was a girl too...
and after seeing a photo of him, he's not at all what i thought he would look like either. oh well.
oh yeah, i'm all for chepas being a mod too... but you might have to petition to laz rather than just among the very small community of the french forum.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
omg_a said:
ah, ve crazy frenchies are so funny!! bring on ze politcal movement!!!

*sigh* mad french accent doesnt work in type...
yes. i can vouch for the fact that a does a fabulously OTT gallic accent. and speaks frenglish fluently.

i started all this...wow. j'ai l'air comme jeanne d'arc...

and i did check to see if there was a french mod, and the answer i discovered was no. in the mod column in the LOTE forum... no mod. the assumption is understandable.

mais les moderateurs peuvent etre pluriels! je crois...

ergh. je parle francais comme une vache espagnole. *beaucoup de larmes*

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
hey where did kini mini go?
she used to be there in the mod column...
hmmm...
ok maybe we should lodge the application to laz for chepas, i mean he should be able to manage right? we manage to manage ourselves without a mod so it'll just be the status. lol

chepas

HSC
Yeah, why isn't kini mini mod still?...

Anyway, what/how'd one apply? Et je ne sais pas avec qui je devrai faire l'amour... Il y a tant de choix! Selon des gens comme bubz etc, je dois aller coucher avec un des admins, mes je ne sais pas s'il existe, une adminne... :rolleyes:. Bon, allez, les gars!

a said:
ah, ve crazy frenchies are so funny!! bring on ze politcal movement!!!

*sigh* mad french accent doesnt work in type...
Et bien, on tape d'une façon allemande, hehe. Savent-ils pas comment prononcer leurs "W"'s, les Français? :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)