Chemistry Trial (1 Viewer)

Viper

HSC
I got 86% raw for the trial.... I still think it was a lucky mark. I ranked 2nd behind someone who gets 90's in everything... dont ya hate those ppl??

Im pretty happy with my result, actually i impressed myself quite a bit. Although, ill be happy with a raw 80 in the HSC....

Cheers

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Does anyone know what exam it was, like the independent or catholic or whatever? Just out of curiosity!
Originally posted by sarah_#1_eel
catholic secondary schools association of new south wales
we got that question and ours was independent...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
lol, it went to new page...
no one is going to know what i am talking about
perhaps i should start to use the "quote" feature...

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Viper
I got 86% raw for the trial.... I still think it was a lucky mark. I ranked 2nd behind someone who gets 90's in everything... dont ya hate those ppl??

Im pretty happy with my result, actually i impressed myself quite a bit. Although, ill be happy with a raw 80 in the HSC....

Cheers

what do u mean by raw in HSC?

Nezz

HSC
Originally posted by Nedzy
anyone doing physics as well????
How do they find doing them both??
Which one do they find easier???
I'm doing phyics, chem and bio.... i'd say chems harder, because there's so many little things to learn where you easily loose marks. Atleast you can bulls**t your way through physics a bit. Bio is way easier.
Only got 72% in my chem trial... still second though, but i just keep loosing so many coz of no damn half marks!!!

Victorist

Originally posted by JOhnNiLiCiouS
I got 92 :D equal first with my half brother >P I still beat ya in ranking!!! MUhuAhUAhUAHhua :gridnod:
if anyone is wondering... I am his half 'brother' :p

shadowRRL

HSC
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Nedzy
anyone doing physics as well????
How do they find doing them both??
Which one do they find easier???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got 92 for physic and 81 for chem so i would say that physic is way easier than chemistry. I reckon i could have done better in physic and chemistry. Fingers crossed!!!

Sammmmmuel

84 per cent and i dont even know how to sudy... the hsc exam is nearing so i am freaking. Ne one know ne study methods?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)