Chemistry Past papers like EXT2MATHS (1 Viewer)

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
There is a website http://www4.tpgi.com.au/nanahcub/me2.html
and many of the 4 unit maths students know about it, it contains approx 200 past papers for 4 unit maths.
I would like to know if there are websites out there for chemistry that contain alot of past papers(they dont have to have so much).
If so can you please place a link on.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Alternatively, you can buy the Success One HSC book for Chemistry, which has hsc past papers of the last 15 years or so.

A l

HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Alternatively, you can buy the Success One HSC book for Chemistry, which has hsc past papers of the last 15 years or so.
Success One Chemistry HSC books only contain possible answers to HSC questions from 2001 onwards. The syllabus had changed a lot from 2001 and amendments enforced from 2003 onwards also mean that some of the questions that were previously in the syllabus, which are currently excluded from the syllabus, are omitted.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
our school gave us the past papers from 2001 from all different schools in NSW at the beginning of the year. It also included HSC papers, NEAP papes etc ..

maybe u should get ur school to do the same. it was split into two books all binded up that we had to return at the end of the year... pretty good idea :)

ko0l

Old man
HSC
i need independant trials 2005 chemistry

does anyone have it? if someone has it could they pls notify me as soon as possible by replying back to this link

ko0l

Old man
HSC
Someone post the independant trials chemistry 2005

Someone post the independant trials chemistry 2005 pls + solutions if possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)