Chemistry Help PLz (1 Viewer)

indn_boi

HSC
Hey guys..im not here to get som1 to do my assignment...i need elp with sources...can ne1 suggest soem good books tht i can use for my chem assignmetn "energy"

the questions are
-Describe Combustion in terms of slow, spontaneus and explosive reactions and explain the condition under which these occue
-explain the importance of collisions between reacting particles as a criterion for determing reaction rates
-explain relationship between temp and kinetic energy particles
- Conditions under which explosins occur and relate these to the importance of collisions between reacting particle
-relate the conditions under which explosions occur to the need for safety in wrk environment where fine particles mix wiht air

i hav already used 7 text books and they oni helped me a bit but not fuli...i asked teacher (hu is a bitch) didnt help me tht much soo if u guys just giv me a list of sorces it wud be very helpful

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
For Chemistry-related questions, you can post here. :) It's not only for HSC students. Preliminary questions are welcome.

P

pLuvia

Are you sure?, I posted Preliminary stuff in the hsc english forum and got told not to?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kadlil said:
Are you sure?, I posted Preliminary stuff in the hsc english forum and got told not to?
That's probably because preliminary English is very different to HSC English.

For Chemistry, however, the boundary between year 11 and 12 is more blurred.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
It doesn't matter for us anymore kadlil... we ARE in year 12! :eek:
... although it still feels like year 11 here XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)