Chemistry and physics (1 Viewer)

Iccehy

HSC
Hi I want to know whether chemistry and physics is better?
Considering the work load, amount of mathematics, and scalin

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Scaling wise, best sciences. Workload wise, not too bad. Mathematics wise, not too much.
EDIT: Nothing is too much workload if you're going to be doing 10 units... It all depends when you start putting the effort in. If you start putting in effort now, you'll breeze through, if you put it half a year before HSC you'll have trouble. It's about distributing your workload.

albertcamus

HSC
I think OP is asking which one of the 2 is better^.

Workload: subjective, but Chemistry has a LOT more content which requires a LOT more memorisation - Physics has less rote learnt content and is more applied understanding so the actual content is less.

Mathematics: Physics more, but neither has a particularly high amount.

Scaling: Chem very very slightly higher.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I think OP is asking which one of the 2 is better^.

Workload: subjective, but Chemistry has a LOT more content which requires a LOT more memorisation - Physics has less rote learnt content and is more applied understanding so the actual content is less.

Mathematics: Physics more, but neither has a particularly high amount.

Scaling: Chem very very slightly higher.
Well she said Chemistry AND Physics, if you look at her earlier posts she also asked weather if Chemistry, Biology and maths is an overload. So I'm assuming she's assuming we know what she posted earlier. Lol

R4diance

HSC
Scaling-wise, Chemistry edges out Physics marginally.
+ Physics is the more mathematical science, but the the Maths shouldn't be of large concern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)