Chemistry 07 Independent Paper (1 Viewer)

HSC
Looking for this paper. An attachment would be greatly appreciated. I'll be willing to swap papers from various schools if you wish.

HSC
I have a printed copy from school.
Yeah I've got CSSA 2008 :). I need you to do me a favour and check for independent 2007 if the short answer question for 16a) is:

16a) Describe how ethylene is obtained from petroleum.

Once you get me back to me with a definite "yes" or "no", I'll send you the paper :). That's all I need you to reconfirm.

Thanks Bayan.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
Why dont you just upload the 07 paper here? if others do that with other papers as well, you will end up with a vast number of past papers and everyone wins.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Upload would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks in advance

bayan92

HSC
Upload would be greatly appreciated :)
Thanks in advance
I honestly CBB scanning and I have my first trial on Monday. I have a massive collection that school gave me to borrow!

If you are looking for questions on specific areas, I can scan a few pages from CSSA, Independant or NEAP Pre-2007!

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
I honestly CBB scanning and I have my first trial on Monday. I have a massive collection that school gave me to borrow!

If you are looking for questions on specific areas, I can scan a few pages from CSSA, Independant or NEAP Pre-2007!
yeh trials comin up soon, wouldnt expect u to scan them now.

perhaps photocopy a few of the recent papers and then scan/upload them in a couple of weeks time?

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Yea take your time.. dont worry about it. Don't expect you to scan them now. My trials start in week 5 :rofl: do you think you could get them scanned by then? it's a big ask i know lmao. i dont mind though, any time is good

bayan92

HSC
Weekend of Week 3 guys, maybe end of this week if u are lucky!! :)

xFusion

HSC
hi, could you try upload the independent trial before thursday week 3? i have my chem trials on the friday. teacher said they get some of their questions from there and therefore dont want to give us the papers :mad1:

aussie2008

HSC
could someone please scan independent school's papers for chem.
thanx

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Sorry if this is a hassle, but can everyone reupload their papers, it says that they're too old and the file have been deleted =/, Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)