chemical engineering (1 Viewer)

joshhopp

HSC
Hi, im interested in CE. However, I know very little about it. To tell the truth, I'm only interested in it on the grounds that I enjoy and am good at chemistry, and I believe that there is the capacity for reasonably good salary levels in that field. I would like to hear from anyone who knows anything about it; what does a chemical engineer really DO with his time? Thanks.

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
A few of my friends are doing chem eng, and from what they tell me, it's mixed opinions but they all seem to have fun in it.

MuSaRuRWa

joshhopp said:
Hi, im interested in CE. However, I know very little about it. To tell the truth, I'm only interested in it on the grounds that I enjoy and am good at chemistry, and I believe that there is the capacity for reasonably good salary levels in that field. I would like to hear from anyone who knows anything about it; what does a chemical engineer really DO with his time? Thanks.
if chemistry is what ure interested in, u'd be more of a BE Industrial Chemistry person which is more chem than chem engg. chem engg involves a lot of non-chemical stuff too ...

mojako

HSC
MuSaRuRWa said:
if chemistry is what ure interested in, u'd be more of a BE Industrial Chemistry person which is more chem than chem engg. chem engg involves a lot of non-chemical stuff too ...
which one has better job prospects and/or better salaries?

AYI

I have a reactor design homework for ethanol production does anyone know something about that topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)