chem tutor available (free trial lesson for interested students) (1 Viewer)

dr3amy

Hi,

I am a chemistry tutor with 1 year of teaching experience. I am available to tutor HSC chemistry students again.

What's unique about my teaching approach is that i try to fit my lesson and the way i teach around how you learn and understand concepts. I also help you answer exam questions according to the keywords so you know the way to answer in order to maximise your marks.

I charge a reasonable fee of $20-$30/hr (neg. + discounts apply for more than 1 person).

I am now offering a trial lesson free of charge. In that lesson i will be teaching a dotpoint from production of materials and going through all the possible ways this dotpoint can be asked in an exam and how to manipulate your answer to suit the question.

There's no strings attached to the trial lesson, i just believe its a reasonable way for students to determine whether they should hire me as a tutor. To book a free lesson please email me-

dr3amy_pisc3an_@hotmail.com

I had a previous thread ages ago, so for more info about my chem lessons see-
http://community.boredofstudies.org...free-trial-lesson-now-chem-2007-students.html

shannY

HSC
I'm one of Amy’s ex-students and i recommend this to anyone who wants a boost in their mark and rank in Chemistry!!...

At the end of the first half of the year I was coming 3rd out of 17 students with an examination mark of 70%. I was unhappy with my mark and decided to get a chemistry tutor. Amy gave me a free trial lesson and she proved to fulfil her outcomes of her way of teaching. She had searched all info relating to the syllabus dot point and showed me common questions and how you would go about answering them.

Each lesson was filled with useful information, more background knowledge, common and rare examination questions and practice practice practice!!! Though it sounds dreadful Amy makes it different and I assure you, you will love Chemistry like I did! Her great analogies when you don’t understand a concept, her determination to make your weaknesses become something you’d find easy i.e. Calculations!!

When it reached the trials in school I was confident and not nervous at all as Amy had taken me through the whole syllabus so many times that it was embedded into my head! I came out of the exam happy and grateful that Amy covered everything. I received my marks and I came 1st out of 17 and my examination mark was 90%(wooo!!!) lol. Only if I had a tutor since the start of the year I would have done better and my average would have been much higher. However thanks to Amy she has done her job well and helped me tremendously not only in chemistry but also showing me ways of revising, which can be applied to other subjects as well.

I know Amy can do the same for any other student who is dedicated and willing to learn and able to talk, because listening is only half the work done. Anyone thinking of taking her on as a Chemistry tutor is making the right choice, I assure you that!

dr3amy

aww omg thanks for the "essay" shanny haha so long. im very touched =')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)