Chem Tuition in Hills Shire??? (1 Viewer)

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
Any Chemistry Tuition in the Hills Shire???

Above 90UAI is fffffffffffffine since I'm only aiming 80 MAX :)

G DIDDY

HSC
Hey dude I'm in the Hornsby district and I will provide you with some pretty good tuition for Chemistry provided that things are done my way, which isn't as bad as it seems. I did alrite in Chem but now that i've finished the HSC I have learned a lot of ways to get good marks.

If you want reply in this message board.

PS I got a UAI of 94.65 and gotta decent mark of 84 in Chem.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I live around Lidcombe, so I don't know if it's too far for you to come here for lessons.

My 2005 UAI was 98.20 and I topped Chemistry at Fort Street High School with an exam mark of 95 and an aligned mark of 93. PM me if you're interested, or check out this thread.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
dreamerish do you mean that the top mark from fort street was 94 for chem?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
sikeveo said:
dreamerish do you mean that the top mark from fort street was 94 for chem?
Dreamerish*~ said:
I topped Chemistry at Fort Street High School with an exam mark of 95 and an aligned mark of 93.
You do the maths, Sikeveo.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Yes Johnny boy, its like Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill, West Pennant Hills et cetera

Wat do u think of that Johnny boy

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
[/SIZE]You do the maths, Sikeveo.
sorry thought fort was capable of more than that. but by no means am i saying 94 is bad, its pretty bloody good.

G DIDDY

HSC
Yeah bloody underachieving Fort Streeters...either I'm going to have to pull out cause already got enough tuition income to survive.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
G DIDDY said:
Yeah bloody underachieving Fort Streeters...either I'm going to have to pull out cause already got enough tuition income to survive.
I don't know whether to agree that Fort Street is getting worse by the year, or to insult you for saying so because I still have FSHS pride.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
FLAME HIM DREAMERISH!

No one insults FSHS :(

But yeah it is getting shitter every year. Although Dreamerish is the best chem tutor you'll find period. I don't care if you got 100. Dreamerish > you. And definiltey hotter.

So if you want a hot smart tutor, go to Dreamerish.

And for things other than chem, you may also come to me. I'm also hot and smart. Well just smart. Kinda. =/

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
FLAME HIM DREAMERISH!

No one insults FSHS :(

But yeah it is getting shitter every year. Although Dreamerish is the best chem tutor you'll find period. I don't care if you got 100. Dreamerish > you. And definiltey hotter.

So if you want a hot smart tutor, go to Dreamerish.

And for things other than chem, you may also come to me. I'm also hot and smart. Well just smart. Kinda. =/
Thanks James. Now go to my advertising thread and repeat what you said above. :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
G DIDDY said:
this is getting old... since when's uai the measure of superiority?! since when's uai a measure of intellegience?! since when's uai a measure of effort spent?! and since when does uai represent achievement?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)