Chem/Physics/Bio longer response questions (1 Viewer)

rednellav

HSC
I can see the Galvanic cells dotpoint coming up, name two types of galvanic cell and their relevant chemistry or whatever.

Maybe AAS. Don't think it'll be nitrous oxides. Fermentation of glucose for ethanol and catalytic cracking of large hydrocarbons for ethene always shows up.

Maybe eutrophication of waterways?

Conditions required for optimal yield in the Haber process - le chatelier's always comes up somewhere.

I feel a decent titration question being thrown in other than just in concentration and volume equation questions too.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I can see the Galvanic cells dotpoint coming up, name two types of galvanic cell and their relevant chemistry or whatever.

Maybe AAS. Don't think it'll be nitrous oxides. Fermentation of glucose for ethanol and catalytic cracking of large hydrocarbons for ethene always shows up.

Maybe eutrophication of waterways?

Conditions required for optimal yield in the Haber process - le chatelier's always comes up somewhere.

I feel a decent titration question being thrown in other than just in concentration and volume equation questions too.
Came up as a 3 marker recently iirc

ocatal

HSC
My teacher told us we can just make up a name for the chemist. Is this true?
I don't think we're allowed. We were marked down for our trials if the scientist wasn't real. Luckily Alan Hemmings just happened to be an Australian environmental chemist. :)

panda15

Alligator Navigator
HSC
I don't think we're allowed. We were marked down for our trials if the scientist wasn't real. Luckily Alan Hemmings just happened to be an Australian environmental chemist. :)
-Outline the role of a chemist employed in a named industry or enterprise, identifying the branch of chemistry undertaken by the chemist and explaining a chemical principle that the chemist uses

Nowhere in the dot point does it say you have to name a chemist, you just have to outline the role of a chemist in a particular industry.

ocatal

HSC
-Outline the role of a chemist employed in a named industry or enterprise, identifying the branch of chemistry undertaken by the chemist and explaining a chemical principle that the chemist uses

Nowhere in the dot point does it say you have to name a chemist, you just have to outline the role of a chemist in a particular industry.
Hmm not too sure then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)