Chem Phys Maths tutoring/mentoring 2011 by HSC Student 99.95 ATAR, First in Chemistry (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys,

I am starting a dedicated physics and chemistry class for year 11 and 12 students. Each class will hold a maximum of 4 students. For those of who are interested, please give me a buzz on 0422 646 749 or 9449 7763.

Some of you will be thinking that I am being rather forward, but I can tell you that there are year 12 students out there who are regretting not getting ahead in year 11. Year 11, despite what others say, can make or break your year 12. How well you do in year 11 will dictate the streaming for your year 12 classes, and that can affect how well you do in your HSC exams.

For those students in year 12, some of you will already be going to tutoring at Matrix, Talent etc… I will not be tutoring you, but rather mentoring you. I will give you that edge that will separate you from the rest of the state. Each week you will tell me what you want for the next, be it notes, papers, questions or advice. My mentoring will be suited directly for your needs, whatever they may be, to help you achieve your goals.

In terms of expertise, I achieved an ATAR of 99.95, came first in the state for chemistry and received a UMAT score of 96. At school, I was ranked first overall in physics, chemistry and economics, and ranked third in overall in the whole school (Sydney Grammar School). On Speech Day, I won the UNSW School of Economics Prize and the Wigram Allen Prize for Science (Physics).

Class timings*:
• Year 11 Physics: Tuesday 5:00pm – 6:30pm
• Year 11 Chemistry: Wednesday 5:00pm – 630pm
• Year 12 Physics: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
• Year 12 Chemistry: 4:30pm – 6:00pm

I charge $50 for the above classes, and $60 per hour for one to one sessions (obviously not at the above times). I am also considering conducting UMAT tutoring. If there is sufficient interest, I will inform you of class timings during the school term and holidays.

Please forward this message to your friends. This sort of thing is good if you have a group of friends with you.

Good luck to all of you in your studies,

Yours Sincerely,
Faisal

PS. I will be tutoring at home, which is in Turramurra.
* Class timings can be changed according to my discretion and will be informed to students at 3 days in advance

Call for a free trial lesson

Last edited:

bladeys

HSC
N/A
Re: Chem Phys Maths tutoring/mentoring 2011 by HSC Student 99.95 ATAR, First in Chemi

lol

Kamal15
Sir_R_Sole
Jayson89

All charge half the price you are offering with similar results to you, Jayson89 and Kamal15 also have years of experience tutoring

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)