Chem modules (1 Viewer)

Joosh_N

HSC
Hello everyone..
For anyone that is doing chem or knows of the chemistry modules 1-8, what were the hardest modules?

Thank you :)

=)(=

HSC
Hello everyone..
For anyone that is doing chem or knows of the chemistry modules 1-8, what were the hardest modules?

ngl for me mod 2 when i first did it was nearly enough to convince me to drop chem

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Hello everyone..

for year 12 5 & 6 are really not bad at all but 7 & 8 are pretty hard, not in terms of pure difficulty but its just a lot of content to remember and you have to have a good understanding of it to apply it

wizzkids

HSC
Unquestionably, it is Module 7 Organic Chemistry that is the most difficult.
The Year 12 syllabus steadily ramps up in terms of difficulty, from module 5 to 6, and then you hit module 7 and it goes to another level entirely.
You have to start understanding the subtlety of shapes of molecules, nomenclature of molecules, functional groups, alternative ways to draw molecules, alternative reaction pathways, the list just goes on and on.

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
The Year 12 syllabus steadily ramps up in terms of difficulty, from module 5 to 6, and then you hit module 7 and it goes to another level entirely.
You have to start understanding the subtlety of shapes of molecules, nomenclature of molecules, functional groups, alternative ways to draw molecules, alternative reaction pathways, the list just goes on and on.
reaction pathways/chemical synthesis 💀

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
NOT facts

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Is mod 2 hard? Ive just started it
It literally just depends on what you're good at, for me module 2 was the easiest module because I found every question really straightforward with some simple calculations (e.g rearranging formulas) involved. You basically just learn methods of calculating stuff and you have to identify which method a question is asking for and then perform it correctly.

If you do enough practise questions you'll def be fine but the hardest ones can get a bit tricky :biggrin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)