chem mod 7 b4 mod 6?? (1 Viewer)

weekend

HSC
hey guys!!
would anyone know if it is possible to learn mod 7 before mod 6 or is mod 6 required for mod 7?? (chemistry) its bc i'm only now starting to go to tutoring but they are doing mod 7 rn however i have not learnt mod 6 nor mod 5 properly tbh

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes you can learn module 7 before module 6. The content in module 6 isn't really linked to module 7, other than the reaction of amines and carboxylic acids with water. Aside from that rest of the content is different

weekend

HSC
Yes you can learn module 7 before module 6. The content in module 6 isn't really linked to module 7, other than the reaction of amines and carboxylic acids with water. Aside from that rest of the content is different
thank you so much!!

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
This is not an unusual sequence, but it is important that aspects of modules 5 and 6 that are applied in module 7 be picked up at an appropriate point later on.

DheerChoudhury

HSC
I'd say you could probably go ahead and do that. In fact, that's a good idea because the more exposure you have for Mod 7 (one that I personally find difficult >_<) early on, the easier it is to understand and apply.

weekend

HSC
This is not an unusual sequence, but it is important that aspects of modules 5 and 6 that are applied in module 7 be picked up at an appropriate point later on.
so i've self-learnt mod 5 (quite poorly) and i'm going to be doing mod 6 at the same time as learning mod 7 :\ would that be ok??

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
so i've self-learnt mod 5 (quite poorly) and i'm going to be doing mod 6 at the same time as learning mod 7 :\ would that be ok??
So long as you are aware of the limitations in your understand of modules 5 and 6 and make sure they are addressed, I don't see a problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)