• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CHEM, ENVIRO, BIO, MATHS, EXT 1 MATHS, ADV ENG. BLACKTOWN AREA OR MAC UNI. 95.5 ATAR (1 Viewer)

norez

HSC
HI GUYS!!!

Hi, my name is Nora. I'm currently in my first year of studying a B Applied Finance B Laws at Macquarie University. I live in Blacktown. I can do tutoring within the blacktown/ quakers hill/ mount druitt area. Or at or around Macquarie uni during the week.

I attended St. Johns College in Dubbo last year and achieved an ATAR of 95.5. My results:
Mathematics: 96
Mathematics Ext 1: 44
Chemistry: 91
Biology: 90
Earth and Environmental Science: 94
English Advanced: 85
SOR I: 41

To be honest, in comparison to the mad UNSW med students who got 99+ atars and super mad crazy nerds and stuff, my results may not look that extraordinary. But I am a lot smarter than my marks suggest (I went through a lot of family stuff during hsc prep). I basically know everything about the hsc, and know the syllabi like the back of my hand. I have a great ability to communicate my knowledge in order to help YOU understand it, rather than a tutor just splurting out the info already in your textbook. I'm fun and I don't take things too seriously, but i can assure you that i can help you get the results that you desire. I'm not too pricey either. So if you're interested please dont hesitate to text, email, or call me.

My email address is norez1293@gmail.com and my mobile 0425888732.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!

norez

HSC
Re: CHEM, ENVIRO, BIO, MATHS, EXT 1 MATHS, ADV ENG. BLACKTOWN AREA OR MAC UNI. 95.5 A

For adv eng, I studied Immigrant Chronicle, Hamlet, the Fiftieth Gate and Frankenstein and Blade Runner :)

norez

HSC
Re: CHEM, ENVIRO, BIO, MATHS, EXT 1 MATHS, ADV ENG. BLACKTOWN AREA OR MAC UNI. 95.5 A

:)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A

Bump for Nora. :)

norez

HSC

Thanks <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)