Chem 1a - 1101 (1 Viewer)

Azn fairies

so who does this coures?

anwya i been sick for the last week now and i couldn't turn up for the prac. and i heard there is a quizzies next week (3) on safty.

can someone tell me where i can study for this quiz, and how mcuh it's worth and most importanly when the quiz is on...thx a lot

Starlette

HSC
well u can find the info for the quiz on the chemistry handbook, the first few pages about "safety".

Umm the quiz doesnt count I dont think, but you have to get a decent mark, well that's what "big brother" said. Yeah we didnt have a proper pract thsi week just like a lil introduction through the pm system and we just had to go around the lab locating where all the safety things were.

CM_Tutor

HSC
N/A
Everybody (with the possible exception of SSP) will do the safety quiz at the start of their first full lab session.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by CM_Tutor
Everybody (with the possible exception of SSP) will do the safety quiz at the start of their first full lab session.
oh oops, i forget that he was reffering to "lab quiz"- sorry my mistake. :eek:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Starlette
well u can find the info for the quiz on the chemistry handbook, the first few pages about "safety".

Umm the quiz doesnt count I dont think, but you have to get a decent mark, well that's what "big brother" said. Yeah we didnt have a proper pract thsi week just like a lil introduction through the pm system and we just had to go around the lab locating where all the safety things were.
'Big Brother' BUAHAHA..

The safety quiz will be a breeze. They said that they would only 'fail' you, if you get around 0-2 marks. Easy. And even if you do somehow fall into that range, they will only have a 'talk' to you, nothing really detrimental. There were just some other general information given out that day, and a registration process which took about 30 seconds on the computers, you didn't miss out on too much.

PS, which days do you have 1101? I might be in your session.. so you better watch out. :p

Starlette

HSC
I have lab on wednesday morning... the first lab lesson was very boring and then I had a 5 hour break!!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Starlette
I have lab on wednesday morning... the first lab lesson was very boring and then I had a 5 hour break!!!
hehe, yeah i had one of those 5 hour breaks on da first week when there was no tutes and stuff...but i can say that the time flew though, it wasn't that hard to keep myself occupied. :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
i think so...

*even if i dun noe, tis nice to trick some one to go to their tute once for a change ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
AHAHAHAa 1101... was anyone in the lecture last week (I think it was Tuesday's one) where the lecturer did the experiment involving the iron compound in the lecture room? Anyway for anyone not there, the reaction gave off a ton of smoke which subsequently set off the smoke alarm, so everyone in the entire lecture theatres area of the Chemistry building had to evacuate (yes including other classes.. god knows whether or not some of those classes had tests or not).. hahahahahaha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)