Chem 1031/1011 textbooks? (1 Viewer)

eileend

HSC
Hi guys,
for chem1031, is it nessesary to have the textbook? or the notes themselves are already fine?

also, how often do people usually use the chemistry 2nd ed?

HSC
Uni Grad
i think having access to a textbook is good

but there is no need to own one

and you definitely don't need the prescribed one, all uni chem textbooks will tell you the same thing

i never had a personal copy, if i was having any difficulty i'd just run to the library and have a look or even just look it up on wikipedia

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, I want to know what others think of this. I don't want to go spending unnecessary $$ where second hand textbooks cost $100 for nothing :( Any thoughts on Biology - an australian focus? (for BABS1201)

Do you think students should wait till their first lecture and see what materials the lecturer says is necessary for the course?

Last edited:

SunnyScience

HSC
(Medical Science Ftw!)

I would also like to know what is going on text-book wise. I have no idea what is happening.

sakurashizune

HSC
Uni Grad
(Medical Science Ftw!)

I would also like to know what is going on text-book wise. I have no idea what is happening.
MedChem students also follow this program, but she's doing B Science (intl).

Anyways, most people waited until their first lecture and asked if they needed it. There are also copies in the library for borrowing. You jsut need to be quick and get them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)