Check out these wacky keyboards.. (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Check these two keyboards out:

The Virtual Laser Keyboard:

To sum it up, a little cigarette lighter sized device projects a 'laser' keyboard onto any flat surface, making this invaluble for people who for example use PDAs, smartphones etc. and want some sort of a portable QWERTY keyboard solution. Like myself. I've had an XDA II Mini PDA/Smartphone for awhile now.. and although the keyboard interface in WinMob03SE is alot better than the crappy phone keypad, something like this would make it pretty practical for me to type entire Word documents on my PDA on the move.. eliminating one reason I would want a laptop. Plus when I'm at home, I actually type SMSs on my keyboard (where the computer is connected to the PDA), then this is sync-ed to a file on my PDA, I then open that file.. copy and paste into Compose and then send. This is alot faster for me because it allows me to type long SMSs in a short amount of time. Now I can use the same method in a mobile environment. I find this technology fascinating, I want one dammit.

http://www.virtual-laser-keyboard.com/Products.asp

The FPS Keyboard:

Hah, for us First Person Shooter junkies out there, heres a keyboard dedicated for it. Either love it or hate it, I thought I might aswell show it off.

EDIT:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/7a67/zoom/

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A

That's awesome. Although those weapon bindings are crap.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
the problem with that oled keyboard is that each software that wants to utilise its special hotkeys and use pictures for the keyboard, will have to have a little sfotware written for them. its not up to the keyboard makers to do that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)