Cheating?? (1 Viewer)

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Hey,
Today we had a Biology assessment due and one of the students in our class was away. It wasn't until this afternoon, when another bio student went to tafe did we find out that the 'sick' student was in fact out shopping!!!!!!

Is there anything we can do? Because for some reason shopping doesn't constitute to being sick in my books.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Oh you guys are so fucking cool and useful!!
Anyone here who isn't a dickhead who wants to help?

It makes a huge difference in our class when this happens, we only have 6 people so rankings are really important.

Gunner_Fly

HSC
I see lots of people doing it, its not too bad in my opinion. Maybe one day you'll be in a similiar situation where u feel you have to skip an assessment. My advice is talk to the person if you want to, but definetly do NOT dob them in, because they will find out one way or another it was you, and the last thing you need in an immature high school is bad reputation.

pman

Banned
HSC
Its against the bos policy, if u can prove they were shopping and therefore not sick, it then appears they took the day of to complete their assign, finnished and went shopping, this results in a zero for the task

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
yeah you could do that, if you were a cunt

none of you have even taken a day off sick when you could have actually gone to school?

pman

Banned
HSC
What i mean is, if u have evidence that they took the day off to work on there assign, dob them in, or pressure them into owning up, prob better soln as u wont look so bad

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
I agree with tommykins, go have a cry. If rankings are that important, you will be able to beat that slut no matter in which way, provided you have done enough study and not logged on to BoS to POST USELESS THREADS. Cough.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
maybe the friend was out buying medicine??
and along with that just a few other things....

q3thefish

HSC
Shank that certain person after school or something - kill off competition if rankings are that important.

OR you could do what the majority of people here are doing and study to achieve the results you're aiming for.

But ye, shank that person.

jackc91

rumpleshit
HSC
How exactly do u plan to prove they were not sick. Seen at shops =/= not sick

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Nothing wrong with going to the shops when your assessment is due.

saher

HSC
i agree go have a cry

i mean i have had those days were i would have a sac and would not feel prepared at all and sometimes i would skip school to go shopping for cds just cause after school is a rush
who says even if the person was shopping it was for lets see a brithday prezzie that they only had time to get by skipping
and it seems to me like your more focused on their resluts then your own
you seem like one of those dobbing people who jsut wont mind their own business everyone had family personal problems but you do not have a right to interefere in their life
if they can provide a medical then its fine if they cant then the teacher should handle it not you
and how would you prove it in the end your the one that would look bad anyways

K

khorne

Lol, seconded all of above. I mean really, are you so desperate for ranks or marks that you'd dob someone in, without the whole story? That's pretty low/cheap....*plays tiny violin for you*

4theHSC

HSC
Hey,
Today we had a Biology assessment due and one of the students in our class was away. It wasn't until this afternoon, when another bio student went to tafe did we find out that the 'sick' student was in fact out shopping!!!!!!

Is there anything we can do? Because for some reason shopping doesn't constitute to being sick in my books.
LOL the things people do to beat each other... just let it go,,,

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I know, get back at that guy by being 'sick' for the HSC. That'll show him/her.

dp624

HSC
maybe they were shopping for drugs
ie pharmacy crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)