• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Cheating in a HSC assessment/test. (1 Viewer)

HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
1. place ipod in the inside blazer pocket
2. wind one black earphone up behind the ear and into the ear socket
3. have dark brown hair positioned in a loose side ponytail to conceal ear socket and any evidence of cheating
Or you could be like me.
I told my english teacher I was going to become emo, complete with long hair covering most of my face and cuts on my wrists.
I was going to make sure these cuts were deep enough to hold a recording device, then I would have earphones in my ears which would be hidden by my hair.
Totally foolproof.
And judging by the look on his face, I think he loved the idea.

yer8899

HSC
in a yr 9 maths exam, this idiot teacher did the exam over two days, so i just wrote all the questions down on the inside of my calculator case and just did them at home, then came in the next day and finished the exam.

mistahhN

HSC
I've cheated before and I've gotten away with it too.
Year 10 common test, totally caught me by surprise. I was away on the day my teacher handed out the notifications and I had no idea there was a test til one day she says "Remember to study for your common test tomorrow!" and I completely freaked out.
I'm kind of a veteran to sneaking notes into exams so I pulled out all the basics:
-Wore a tie, piece of paper stickitaped to the back of it and would occasionally refer to it
-Cut rubber clean in half and wrote on either sides before putting it back in its pack
-(bad one) shaved a small section on the left side of my right leg (or v.v) and crossing my legs under the table and looking at the notes I wrote on the shaved part
There's so many more "techniques" but I cbb listing them all.
I've stopped doing this since I reached year 11 and been studying hard. It's true what they say about how students f*** around in years 7-10 then like magic just start pulling their weight in year 11-12.
BTW: Don't cheat, it's not cool

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
mistahhN said:
I've cheated before and I've gotten away with it too.
Year 10 common test, totally caught me by surprise. I was away on the day my teacher handed out the notifications and I had no idea there was a test til one day she says "Remember to study for your common test tomorrow!" and I completely freaked out.
I'm kind of a veteran to sneaking notes into exams so I pulled out all the basics:
-Wore a tie, piece of paper stickitaped to the back of it and would occasionally refer to it
-Cut rubber clean in half and wrote on either sides before putting it back in its pack
-(bad one) shaved a small section on the left side of my right leg (or v.v) and crossing my legs under the table and looking at the notes I wrote on the shaved part
There's so many more "techniques" but I cbb listing them all.
I've stopped doing this since I reached year 11 and been studying hard. It's true what they say about how students f*** around in years 7-10 then like magic just start pulling their weight in year 11-12.
BTW: Don't cheat, it's not cool
Why would you go that far to cheat??? I would rather spend time on studying.

mistahhN

HSC
lyounamu said:
I only had 1 night and it seemed so much easier to sneak in formulae, etc. than to memorise them

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
To each their own,

I find studyign satisfying ^_^

mistahhN

HSC
Studying is satisfying but not that many people took year 7-10 seriously, those people's brains explode.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
I have seen people in my math class (when doing a SAC over 3 periods) spill water, or make a huge and bad mistake on their assesment, then go "Can I have a new one please", Teacher is "Sure, here you go", and the student sneaks the Assesment task into their folder, writes all the answers in the Maths Reference Book (Can bring in to SAC), and Bingo 100%!

In English people just put some of the "Special SAC" writing paper into their folder, write half an essay, bring it in and add to rest of essay and gets A++, I have seen people do this in about every single class of mine, and the teachers get so happy when some dumb people get A++. Come exam time, they have no idea so their HSC, ENTER scores turn out low, so you might cheat but it will get you at the other end.

I was sitting opposite a girl once, she had her IPOD line in, and with her long hair you would never know from the teacher's desk, and she wrote her whole essay in 1session, didn't lift her head up once, having her whole essay on her IPOD, and yes she got 91%. Some people are desperate, but good luck to them:jaw:

HSC
milocole said:
I have seen people in my math class (when doing a SAC over 3 periods) spill water, or make a huge and bad mistake on their assesment, then go "Can I have a new one please", Teacher is "Sure, here you go", and the student sneaks the Assesment task into their folder, writes all the answers in the Maths Reference Book (Can bring in to SAC), and Bingo 100%!
You would think the teacher would have taken the task off the student and thrown it out (especially if it was wet).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)