cheater.. (1 Viewer)

_love.me.not_

HSC
ahh im such a dick...
i cheated on my gf at schoolies, only once..but i thought i'd do the right thing and tell her as soon as i got back...cos i couldnt let the relationship be a lie, i had to let it out and see where it went, well it went to hell, she dumped me and i cant really blame her, but i have to get her back, i love her...i know you might say, no you dont you wouldn't have cheated but i really do, i dont know why i cheated, ahhh fuckk, help anyone?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Show her you care...Do something weird, thoughtful, different..
Show her you love her...
Then, hope for the best.
If she doesnt want to be with you...You cant force her.

good luck

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You don't know why you cheated, and until you find out the solution to that, its worthless.

How could she possibly trust you, when your intentions and your actions speak differently to your words?

_love.me.not_

HSC
i was off my face, but i dont really want to use that as an excuse, because i think you should still pretty much be able to control what your doing, even when drunk.. i honestly dont know why, but i know i regretted it as soon as it was over and that i really do love the girl, i thought i did the right thing by telling her, but i suppose it only would've come back and hit me ten fold if i had to hide it from her, she broke it off yesterday and wouldnt respond to any sms or calls but then she sent a msg saying tht she missed me and really loved me even tho she knows she shudnt be saying tht right now...then she called to see if i was ok but i didnt take the call, my mate did cos i was busy..its just all so shit because i would give anything and i mean anything to take it back and make it upto her, cos she is the most important thing in my life...i should've expected the usual, you've answered your own question style remarks and its possibly true, but i need somewhere to vent and feel free to add thoughts and experiences..

bassqueen16

HSC
i agree with asyLum, if u loved her and if you knew that you would never have cheated, regardless of whether u were drunk etc.. she has every right to distrust u and she has even more right not to take you back, even if u still love her. I suggest you leave her alone until you've thought long and hard about what happened, why etc and what u can offer her because u obv cant offer her a trusting relationship can you?

hipPo3

HSC
AsyLum said:
You don't know why you cheated, and until you find out the solution to that, its worthless.

How could she possibly trust you, when your intentions and your actions speak differently to your words?
Thread stater .. ^^^^^ your answer.

You obviosly had a reason to cheat .. one you know not. Find out why you cheated and tell her. You can't expect her to trust you if you don't trust yourself.

_love.me.not_

HSC
i do trust myself though, after feeling this i know that i could never do this again, and seeing how close to if not actually losing her forever i cant take it, ive already said id give up alcohol to eliminate that as a possible cause for my actions, but i honestly cant pick why it happened, it wasnt planned and the girl came onto me, i pushed her away 3 times before anything happened, i cant lose this girl, there has to be a way to regain her trust </3

Evansy

HSC
dude ur screwed, seriously do u know how bad the girl feels knowing now that the guy she was with cheated on her. like im only a guy and i have cheated on my ex twice, and thats why she is my ex, but in saying this, its all a learning experience. u can go from cheating on her and straight asking for forgiveness. u have to go back to trying to be friends, and if she doesnt even want that then u cant push the issue. the only thing u can do it wait for time to heal her. but really there is a good chance there is no way u willl get her back, its justs eomthign u will just have to live with, knowing that u caused all this. and like i have, promice yourself never to get into a situation where u may cheat again

_love.me.not_

HSC
im scared to think what will happen if i lose her, seriously without her in my life theres nothing that i really care about and want to be around for, i was close to doing something really stupid and hurting myself yesterday, so close tht i scared myself...i just cant let her go, i dont think i'll ever get over it, i am so into her its not even funny and it hurts me so much to think about what ive done, how much pain ive caused her, but its one mistake, all the sorry's in the world wont erase wat happened, the fact that she said she loves and misses me has to mean something

Evansy

HSC
dude u hurt her so badly, do u really think she will come back to you. this doesnt mean its the end of the world. No sir, this just a learning experience, i was once where you, i tried and do shit, but dude there is no need. like come on if she doesnt come back to you then u just have to come to terms that she wasnt right for you or the one. if she was the one would u really have cheated on her... so wat if u were drunk.... this is just somethign that time will heal......... and fix

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The emotions were there to begin with, just the apprehensions and barriers of sobriety kept them in check.
From another thread, but similar vein.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
_love.me.not_ said:
im scared to think what will happen if i lose her, seriously without her in my life theres nothing that i really care about and want to be around for, i was close to doing something really stupid and hurting myself yesterday, so close tht i scared myself...i just cant let her go, i dont think i'll ever get over it, i am so into her its not even funny and it hurts me so much to think about what ive done, how much pain ive caused her, but its one mistake, all the sorry's in the world wont erase wat happened, the fact that she said she loves and misses me has to mean something
Just remember: go with the flow, don't cross the stream. :)

You brought this upon yourself and if you're retarded enough to cheat on her when you feel this deeply you don't deserve her anyway.

IcEy

HSC
You're a faggot and I hope you die. Dickheads like you give the rest of us decent guys a bad name. Like without a face said, you don't deserve her.

_love.me.not_

HSC
gna said:
did you fuck the girl?
no i did not fuck the girl, just hooked up..i realise ive made a mistake and fucked up bigtime, but i regret it, we were so good together, we loved each other and i dont think it should all end over 1 stupid drunken mistake

khoi242

HSC
hmmmm

IcEy said:
You're a faggot and I hope you die. Dickheads like you give the rest of us decent guys a bad name. Like without a face said, you don't deserve her.
harsh statement.

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:

Exactly.

You need to be honest to yourself so you can then be honest to your partner. Personally, I've never cheated or been cheated on, so I have no real answer.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
call my boyfriend.. he cheated and managed to get me back..

but the catch was he still has to live with it.. i know i should leave it but i have to bring it up to him every now and then and also whenever he says he doesnt want me going out with my guy mates im like why your the one that cheats... he gets pretty cut and says it hurts him that i bring it up but well thats his fault for doing it i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)