Cheap wireless internet (1 Viewer)

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
I'm looking for cheap wireless internet... not gonna do any downloading or anything... just looking for something real cheap... thx! :)

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
hmm... what about cheap broadband deals??... looking for cheapness... thx fellas

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
politik said:
Get the 'Switch On' plan from unwired, $15.95 per month - this is the cheapest wireless internet deal in Australia. Combine this with the saving on the modem only at UNSW, and your laughing.

EDIT: If you sign up this month, you get the first three months free. There is no better deal at the moment.
really??... lol... got modem already... but three months is awesome... :D ...

why is wireless cheaper than wired??

JOhnNiLiCiouS

HSC
i've already got a phone line... so no line retal fee for adsl... :p filters are cheap... i'm thinking best option for me might be adsl... but that unwired looks pretty good...

with iburst... where can i find the prices??... do i have to go to one of the outlets??

Jason Bourne

HSC
N/A
If you're just planning to stay home for internet usage, ADSL can be very appropriate. If you're living at home such that your parents pay for line rental etc. and you only have to fork out for the modem and monthly bills, then DSL can work out well.

As for iBurst, the desktop modems typically retail for $199 and the laptop PCMCIA modems retail at $299. I find iBurst to be an excellent solution to students and business professionals who desire internet connectivity in a mobile environment, including whilst commuting (upto 80km/hr).

Michiru

HSC
heya, i'm also lookin into broadband deals

how does the new iprimus deal?
u pay 10 bucks for a modem and another 10 for installation or something and the rest is monthly fees of just 10 dollars.

and why doesn't anyone connect with dodo despite their very cheap deals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)