Cheap haircuts (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Girls, when you get your hair cut, how much do you pay? I always get my hair washed, cut/trimmed and then blowdried straight, and the cheapest I can find locally is about $55. Anyone know of any cheaper places? I'm also looking to get streaks done when I next get my haircut.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
What are you doing in this thread? You're a guy, go away! We don't need your immature, not funny comments :p

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mine costs about that and its pretty long....its not fair that it costs so much. how do quys have it so much better off than us on that too

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's so good being a guy. I just go in and get it cut, no washing or drying or any of that other shit. And it only costs me $20, which is still a fucking ripoff.

overthaedge

HSC
yeah i always pay $50 if im actually gettin a nice up-to date cut wash straighten. They spent two hrs doin it and it turned out great. But then, if I had gone else where for teh same thing it would have been heaps more.
With that said, my best friend got hers cut at the same place and it was the same amount but they spent less than half the time on hers and it was virtually a basic trim.

miss_b

still obsessed...
HSC
The last hair cut i got cost me $13...

Who needs someone else to blow dry their hair and wash it? Anyway, i hate blow drying and using shampoo other than the ones i use at home...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i got my hair cut, layered and blowdried yesterday and it was 26 bucks, which is pretty good i reckon, and they did a good job too.

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah i've got my own hairdresser... she did my hair for yr 6/yr 12 formals and now cuts my hair. She charges me pensioner rate ($15) because I'm a poor uni student :p

But I don't get it washed or anything, I wash it before I go and she always blowdrys it when she's done. I get the whole salon to myself and she's really friendly and talks about anything :D

7th Sign

HSC
i think you can get liek 9 dolla hair cuts for gals in the city but they do a shit job

i pay like 25 for mine locally

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i got my hair cut, layered and blowdried yesterday and it was 26 bucks, which is pretty good i reckon, and they did a good job too.
mmm_sofay said:
I get a cut, wash and dry for about $35.
cut for $29
Bloody hell, which hairdressers are these? Whereabouts are they?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
mine're $15 for a plain cut and she does a pretty good job
it was $70 for my formal - foils (with free touch ups because it was too blonde when she first did it), a pretty decent cut (good few inches off) and blowdry/straighten a couple of weeks beforehand. and just got it straightened, imitation side fringe, etc on the day..i think that was ~$20

she works from home so its heaps cheaper than going to a salon, and she's not dodgy at all
this' how it turned out for the formal:

is a roflcopter
HSC
6 bucks at campsie

my friend has this $5.50 place somewhere at west

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)