Cheap Designers? (1 Viewer)

kaylz

HSC
don't you hate the mirrors and the harsh lighting?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
bubz :D said:
straight-legged jeans make me look short(er) :|

i like these no-name jeans i have, they fit the best out of any jeans i've tried on - fit fine around the waist, tight around the legs and still a little flared at the bottom so that it balances out my hips :p problem is they're too long and i still haven't been bothered to take them up

wide-legged - i tried on my sister's tsubis (that i paid for!), and they fit fine around the waist but they make me look like a clown coz my legs suck.
well, that happens when you're a midget :p

I'm not really that tall, but I have long legs (if only they were long lean legs). My issue with jeans is that in order for them to look right I have to pull them up heaps because I'm short waisted so I'm stuck with hipsters. The problem with hipsters is that they're normally flared and gay.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
kaylz said:
i cried jeans shopping once too. i was in a levis store and this size 6 bitch came bouncing up to me and asked if i wanted help. i was like yeah. die.
ahahahahha omg i hate that

"Can i help you with anything?"

me: *jawdrop*
*drooool*

damn sales girls have to be freakin models all the time :p

HSC
steph@nie said:
well, that happens when you're a midget :p

I'm not really that tall, but I have long legs (if only they were long lean legs). My issue with jeans is that in order for them to look right I have to pull them up heaps because I'm short waisted so I'm stuck with hipsters. The problem with hipsters is that they're normally flared and gay.
that's better than being short though. i have disproportionately long legs for my height, so i have to wear really, really low jeans otherwise it looks like i have some midget-ish short torso.

and i can't be bothered hemming jeans, so i just cuff them up. much more fun and less effort.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Tulipa said:
i love skinny jeans but i can never find my frickin size! they're all too big, i'm either a 6 or a 24/25. i tried on a gorgeous pair of tsubis that were an 8 and were too big.. i want skinny jeans goddamnit
you should come to my store, we have one pair of blue tsubi skinny legs in size 6... seriously. theyre amazing, btu no one can fit into them. theyre calling your name!

and steph - i have large legs but skinny jeans are the most flattering for me - i dunno why

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
ok, you got me, i want new jeans
but seriously, i need new jeans.
coz a pair of my jeans has a rip in it from god knows what.
another pair falls down too much and they are way too long. i only got them coz they look hot when you stand still and dont move too much and are wearing high as stilettoes or boots.
and another pair of jeans im over them - i might get back into them...
and my last pair of jeans are baggy jeans, and they only look good with havaianas, or my joggers.
so thats why i need new jeans.
i want straightleg or bootcut.
so in the end, i need new jeans to go with my new shoes.
i also need a new top to go with my new shoes.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
you should come to my store, we have one pair of blue tsubi skinny legs in size 6... seriously. theyre amazing, btu no one can fit into them. theyre calling your name!

and steph - i have large legs but skinny jeans are the most flattering for me - i dunno why
hmm. well, i went pants shopping today and tried a pair of mavi jeans in skinny leg and they were like tights. haha so instead I went to marcs and bought these brown pants. heaps nice. i'm only buying marcs pants from now on.

money is nothing when it comes to pants that fit.

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
steph@nie said:
money is nothing when it comes to pants that fit.
so true!

what i've noticed lately too is that the mirrors in some shops are rigged.. and they make u look skinnier! u try on stuff thinking u look full hot; then get home and realise u just wasted $190 dollars. *sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)