Chatswood High (1 Viewer)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
:D Hey I'm going there in term 4 to visit yr 11 eng for a few days to share my experience of the HSC being physically disabled. Do you know Mrs Lloyd-Green??? She teaches Eng. She's a good friend of mine and taught me in yr 11 & 12 (2002-03) At Lithgow High before transferring to Chatswood high in 04. :D

Tao~te

HSC
do u mean ur goin there as a student teacher? i finish my highschool career at the end of term 3. too bad wont get to see u

Tao~te

HSC
yeh i know who mrs lloyed-green is. Im not in any of her classes tho but apparently shes the english coordinator? im not too sure i only started at CHS in yr 11. Well have a good time in chatty in term 4, its not a rebel school like many ppl thinks, theres actually no rebels or 'gangsters' lol. Enjoy

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
She was doing the HT job for a while dunno what shes doin now, but yeh she tells me the schools great and ppl will have a gr8 time having me, I'm gunna donate my yr 12 artwork to CHS b4 I leave there. Best teacher I ever had for Eng stopped me from leaving skool & screwing up your skool is sooooooooooooo lucky to have her now. I look forward to the visit, i'll b sure to let u know how it all goes

Rose_Punk

HSC
Tao~te said:
yeh i know who mrs lloyed-green is. Im not in any of her classes tho but apparently shes the english coordinator? im not too sure i only started at CHS in yr 11. Well have a good time in chatty in term 4, its not a rebel school like many ppl thinks, theres actually no rebels or 'gangsters' lol. Enjoy

umm yes there are

Shervin

HSC
Yeh Chatty High. I'm currently studying year 10 there and it has a good atmosphere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)