• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Charles Li - Where are you buddy (1 Viewer)

243_robbo

HSC
I am looking for a long lost friend who left my school (St Pius) in 2003.

He has black hair and is very asian in appearance.

He was last seen leaving for soccer camp in New Zealand and never came back.

Memorable moments abat charles:

His shoe is still on the roof.
He refused to tuck his shirt in so and old man teacher did it for him (and liked it!)

Some say they can still hear charles voice echoeing in the corridors of our school when it's really quiet, but what we all know is that "charley" is still alive in all our hearts.

If anyone has seen him or heard from him, please post here.

Otherwise you may offer your own condolences in memorial of Charles

maybe one day we will see him again

Charles Li - We love you buddy

243_robbo

HSC
i know it's so sad i can still picture him - he comes to me in visions sometimes

shimmerz_777

HSC
The last time i saw him a teacher was tucking him in, followed by another teacher yelling at him in commerce.

Charles Li, why did you leave us? its about time we got answers.

243_robbo

HSC
I have written an acrostic poem for charles li

C - chicken, what you liked to eat

H - hard one, what you got when the teacher tucked you in

A - Always in our hearts you will remain

R - Really, is how much we miss you

L - is for leg

E - everyday we see your shoe

S - soccer camp thats where youre gone

shimmerz_777

HSC
if you rearrange the letters of charles li, you get ARSE CHILL. maybe he had problems we didnt know about which made him leave?

the.quixotic

HSC
you know mr 777 here sounds to me like he's in the know about something we're not - perhaps you care to enlighten us?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Well. What do you know. I'm most probably gonna encounter this person called Charles Li again in a week or so. o.0 Don't know if he's the one you guys are talking about though...he's a maths genius, right? :D

shimmerz_777

HSC
yea quix, we open our hearts to find our missing friend charles, and you go and pollute this thread with your filth and insulting beliefs. you are a bad person who should be kept in a cage and prodded with sticks by children with dirty hands and diseases. i hope you burn in hell. ill cya at school on monday:)

243_robbo

HSC
yes he is amath genius but beware- he has the tendancy to flip out and kill people, you have been warned

shimmerz_777

HSC
speaking of math genius's, Quixoitic i do believe this is a 4U math thread, not an " I could have done 4U math but i decided not to because im afraid of doing work." thread. you have no place our forum.

Ellie_Belly

HSC
shimmerz_777 said:
speaking of math genius's, Quixoitic i do believe this is a 4U math thread, not an " I could have done 4U math but i decided not to because im afraid of doing work." thread. you have no place our forum.
Well that sure puts me off!

shimmerz_777

HSC
i really dont mean it, i know who quixotic is, he goes to my school, the forum here is 4 every1 if they want, i just wanted to emphasise the fact that he really should have done 4u

Ellie_Belly

HSC
shimmerz_777 said:
i really dont mean it, i know who quixotic is, he goes to my school, the forum here is 4 every1 if they want, i just wanted to emphasise the fact that he really should have done 4u
Ah, sorry then. I thought for a moment that you might know quixotic from outside BOS. My bad.

But I don't think he should have done 4u. Maths is no fun.

the.quixotic

HSC
it appears that shimmerzses inferiority complex has taken over the vital part of his brain that controls posting on the boredofstudies forums, and has inadvertently began attacking the one that is the very reason why 777 isnt in senior science.

although i am - of course - not responsible, not responsible for these outbourts, id like to extend my sincere apologies to all those affected by his apparent ownership of this thread.

the.quixotic

HSC
airie said:
Well. What do you know. I'm most probably gonna encounter this person called Charles Li again in a week or so. o.0 Don't know if he's the one you guys are talking about though...he's a maths genius, right? :D
He's back in New South? I thought his passport was revoked...

shimmerz_777

HSC
the.quixotic said:
it appears that shimmerzses inferiority complex has taken over the vital part of his brain that controls posting on the boredofstudies forums, and has inadvertently began attacking the one that is the very reason why 777 isnt in senior science.

although i am - of course - not responsible, not responsible for these outbourts, id like to extend my sincere apologies to all those affected by his apparent ownership of this thread.

well what may you say about your original personal attack at me? perhaps you may be suffering from the same delusion of superiority above me that you have deduced i must have. and i believe you have nothing to apologise for, as i have clarified the situation about my claim about this thread. perhaps you are just trying to persuade people into your favour, and demonise me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)