Changing units of study for sem 2 in sydney student. (1 Viewer)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Hi all,

I'd like to change the units for which I am enrolled in for semester 2, but I am finiding sydney student difficult to use. Can someone please tell me how I can change my units of study

Thanks

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
Go to Sydney Student > My Studies tab > Units of Study > scroll down and click "AMEND YOUR UNIT OF STUDY SELECTIONS" > click "UNDO SELECTIONS"

To remove units, click the bin next to the unit on the list and then remove it.
To add units, click either Junior/Intermediate/Senior units box depending on which units you wanna add. Type in the unit of study you want to add under "Unit of study search". Your unit would pop up and you click "ADD" to add that unit.
If you're still stuck, there's a help guide link on the top of the page.

When you're done, click
SUBMIT > CONTINUE > CONFIRM > CONTINUE > EXIT once it tells you that it's completed :)

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Hey,

Not seeing the trash can next to any of units of study for sem 2. Strange.
I also couldnt see the undo selections button

Last edited:

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Yep. Clicked amend your UOS. but then in the guide area number 4, I have no trash cans next to any of the units there

Btw I can only see one picture in your last post madharris

madharris

HSC
N/A
Yep. Clicked amend your UOS. but then in the guide area number 4, I have no trash cans next to any of the units there

Btw I can only see one picture in your last post madharris
maybe call them up tomorrow morning and ask for instructions. :)
And that's weird about my post. I can see both?

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Oh, I had to add units to the collection thingos and I accidently put 2 of my senior units for one of my majors into the wrong collection bin.... 3 looks like 8 this late.

So I managed to remove the units I didn't want from sem 2. Now to add the ones I want

Thanks for the help guys and gals.

Last edited:

madharris

HSC
N/A
Oh, I had to add units to the collection thingos and I accidently put 2 of my senior units for one of my majors into the wrong collection bin.... 3 looks like 8 this late.

So I managed to remove the units I didn't want from sem 2. Now to add the ones I want
hahaha good luck :)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Some fuckhead removed me from GEOS2921 because I didn't satisfy prerequisites - they didn't even bother adding me to GEOS2121 where I do satisfy prerequisites...and I can't figure out how to add a unit.

Hey,

Not seeing the trash can next to any of units of study for sem 2. Strange.
I also couldnt see the undo selections button
Same, I don't have any options to change units - no trash cans, no undo selections, no add buttons - literally nothing. Seriously, this system has been a pile of shit since it was brought in - bring back MyAdmin and make it pretty, it actually worked.

EDIT: Fixed it, you know that top box, you need to allocate all of your units.

Last edited:

Shoom

HSC
N/A
I miss myadmin. For all those having issues, you first have to allocate the units that are found in area 4 ( as shown in the help guide) to one of your collection boxes.

HSC
Relevant question: I have a trash can for all semester 2 units except for the one I want to drop (MATH1907). I want to swap it around back to the advanced instead of SSP (it ruins my timetable sooo much). Any idea why? Every other Sem2 subject can be dropped though. Is this just because I got invited to it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)