Changing the Date of Performance Exam ? (1 Viewer)

GruvisMalt

Hey,

I just found out my Practical Exam will be on the 8th of September, which turns out to be the same date my friends at another school have theirs, and 3/4 of these guys were gonna perform back-up for my pieces.

Is there anyway i can get my date changed or anything ? I only got the finalised date today, so its still early days. Do they have some sort of system for making sure this doesn't happen ... ie were we able to tell the Board of studies that we couldn't perform on a specific date or on the same date at this school or anything like that ? Because Im sure a lot of students would have other yr 12 students at other schools performing with them .... and if we did, no one told me. I just thought it was purely by luck, but bow that im in this situation, I'll do whatever it takes to get out of it.

So do any of you know if this is possible ?

Cheers.

moon_styla

[16527th BoS member]
HSC
I THINK u might be able to change ur exam to another day IF there is another school closeby to urs doing theirs on another day. if thats the case, u might have to do it at their school and so on.. BUT im not sure about it.. ive only just heard about it coz i have a similar problem.

but hmmm.. its around 8th september ehy?? ive wanted to know the date for yonks! did ur school tell u?

anyway good luck for ur performances..

chepas

HSC
I got mine yesterday. 10th of September, after 3.15pm ARGH. Agonising the whole live long day. Our Music 1's have theirs first up, 8.30am the 6th.... :p

skankit

mines on the 10th too..
man it sucks doesnt it? my trumpet teacher had to cancel someone elses hsc coz hes playing in mine..

i dunno, our school got a phone call from the board of studies, coz me and another girl are both using an accompanist that like half the hsc population uses, so they had to make sure they put us on a day where she wasnt doing anyone else.....

anyway i hope you managed to change your day... i dont know anyone else in that situation, like with other yr 12 students, coz most ppl i know are like "i dont wanna ask other people to play in mine, coz then they have to do extra work and thats not fair.."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)