changing sources of economic growth essay + links to other economic issues (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
hi! i have an exam on friday and i was wondering what i'd put in an essay asking for changing economic growth sources - i'd sincerely appreciate any help!

cheers

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Question 26 from the 2015 HSC Economics paper asked to analyse changing sources of economic growth.

In an essay asking for changing economic growth sources, you can talk about the following:

Possible changes in sources of growth in Australia
– mining boom (different phases)
– terms of trade
– exchange rate movements
– international business cycle
– structural reform/change, 2-speed economy, 3-speed economy
– government stimulus
– changes in fiscal and monetary policy
– housing sector
– productivity growth (labour and multifactor)
– slowing wages growth.

You should also ensure your response makes constant reference to any additional information provided as part of the question.

I hope this helps! 😄

mikrokosmos

HSC
ooh okay! so would i address these in order of historical progression or can it just be like three contributors? thank u : )

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
ooh okay! so would i address these in order of historical progression or can it just be like three contributors? thank u : )
I think that would depend on whether the question specifically asks you to address them in order of historical progression. Otherwise, I think you should state and elaborate on contributors like you would in the HSC question I mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)