changing self visual text? (1 Viewer)

KT_Boomsticks

We've been asked to create a visual text that examines the issue of changing self
can anybody help me i'm totally stuck for ideas, everything I think of ends up being way too complex and impossible to do.
:(

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
Create a visual text?? hehe.. sounds fun... (well, at least more creative than anything my school every does =P)

have you thought of doing a cartoon? it's easier if you have a series of pictures; then you can actually see the changing self... one of the 'texts-of-your-own-choosing' ones my friend had was a Leunig cartoon; you had this man changing from a wealthy businessman to a poor hermit, and it was really good cuz the captions were ironic or something...

KT_Boomsticks

thanx, I decided to illustrate this weird Islamic parable, its called the winds of change ended up changing it abit, but meh. The cartoon idea helped heaps. Just hope my teacher thinks it not too simplistic.
:)

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
hehe... the best way to get around simplicity is to add symbols and stuf, i think =) hehehe... like... contrast in different images and symbols; 'winds' of change, a sunrise to represent the dawning of a new day (new change)... ???

(yeh english is all about ploughing ur way thru nothing with an impressive vocabulary >.<)

good luck =)

lillaila

clear as ice
HSC
I'll go for simple and meaningful..............but i dunno
I thought of a hand:
it changes........it's part of the self........and u can add more :)

fringey

HSC
Yep I think if u just make everything mean something u will be fine. And I mean everything. Consider colour, line, shape, unity, proportion etc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)