Changing Schools (1 Viewer)

maths94

HSC
I was just wondering what you guys thought of changing schools from yr 11 to yr 12. Wat are pro's and cons of each? I personally want to change and sent in my application, for many reasons. The school l am currently at ranks 530 the students there are pretty poor i mean 2-3 kids in xtension and 8 kids in 2u ? I believe there isnt enough competition which could increase my marks. The new skool is ranked 230-250, l no quite a few people there so l will not be isolated, there mx1 and 2u class are quite populated so im guessing more competitions and yeh. So wats your view on this?

muzeikchun852

HSC
I was just wondering what you guys thought of changing schools from yr 11 to yr 12. Wat are pro's and cons of each? I personally want to change and sent in my application, for many reasons. The school l am currently at ranks 530 the students there are pretty poor i mean 2-3 kids in xtension and 8 kids in 2u ? I believe there isnt enough competition which could increase my marks. The new skool is ranked 230-250, l no quite a few people there so l will not be isolated, there mx1 and 2u class are quite populated so im guessing more competitions and yeh. So wats your view on this?
i dont think competition cohort could boost ur mark, it could destory ur self-esteem indeed, because u are so use to be at the top and the guess on the constantly performing well. however, if ur aim is 91+, changing school could be somewhat a good thing to try harder. if u know someone in that school, it shouldnt be a problem in term of social life, but there is still a hand-full of factors that u have to consider: relationship with teachers, environment of the school, finanical problem (i.e. school uniform), course availbility, etc..

Finest

HSC
maths94, could you please remove your horrid signature?

Finest

HSC
Ok then, but why does it say Chromatic in the corner?

Finest

HSC
They felt the need to put their copyright on something of that horrid quality?

maths94

HSC
how about u stfu finest, wtf has my signature got to do with my post, i like MY sig i do not have to make my signature so it satisfies you, your farking in yr 10 gtfo yr 11 forums noob

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I think if you could, you should change schools definitely

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I lol'd @Finest coming in and acting like he owns the place. And lol, he is a new member in year 10.

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think changing schools would make much of a difference, my school is shit and most students get around 60-70 but every year there are a few who get 99+. Like if a Ruse kid was capable of 99+, they would probably get the same if they went to a shit school.

Also, your sig is horrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)