• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Changing lecture and tutorial times in the future? (1 Viewer)

Ezzdawg

HSC
I've just picked my timetable..but I'm still unsure because I don't know what times I have work.
Does any one here know if we are allowed to change our lecture and tutorial time in the future? or is it set for the whole semester?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
You can Change it but try not to muck with it after the first week.

I highly recommend (if your doing maths) if you can't understand your tutors/lecturers switch immediately

Ezzdawg

HSC
Is that for both lecs and tuts?

so lets say if I need to change my timeable after a month I'll be able to? (given that there's still room left in other lectures?)

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Is that for both lecs and tuts?

so lets say if I need to change my timeable after a month I'll be able to? (given that there's still room left in other lectures?)
Theres a date where you cant change it, but you dont need to be enrolled in a lecture stream to go to the lectures....

for example, if you have a lecture 9am:11am, but you have work then, there might be another lecture stream that has a lecture 3:5pm so even though your not enrolled in that one, you can still turn up to it......

Ezzdawg

HSC
Theres a date where you cant change it, but you dont need to be enrolled in a lecture stream to go to the lectures....

for example, if you have a lecture 9am:11am, but you have work then, there might be another lecture stream that has a lecture 3:5pm so even though your not enrolled in that one, you can still turn up to it......

Oh yeah cuz they dont take the roll at lectures right??

thanks Omium:wave:

erm

HSC
You can Change it but try not to muck with it after the first week.

I highly recommend (if your doing maths) if you can't understand your tutors/lecturers switch immediately
Hey I've got "Steele" and "Wildberger" for maths

are they easy to understand?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

You don't need textbooks for maths, The "Course Notes" have tons and tons of questions. University mathematics textbook are kinda weird, i didnt really find them helpful

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC

also depends on the lectuere thouhgh.

Oneo f the lecturer's that i had for accounting checked the roll when we were in the Law Theatre, mainly because there weren't enough seats available to cater for everyone and people were resorting to sitting on the floors. Was quite annoying really.

erm

HSC
You don't need textbooks for maths, The "Course Notes" have tons and tons of questions. University mathematics textbook are kinda weird, i didnt really find them helpful

lol they're not textbooks, those were the surnames of the math lecturers i have this year.

hectic18

HSC
N/A

I've had Steele as a Calculus tutor for MATH1131. He's pretty good at explaining things and will answer pretty much any question from the notes you're not sure of.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
also depends on the lectuere thouhgh.

Oneo f the lecturer's that i had for accounting checked the roll when we were in the Law Theatre, mainly because there weren't enough seats available to cater for everyone and people were resorting to sitting on the floors. Was quite annoying really.
Who the fuck would do that? Wouldn't it take ages reading out 500 or so Asian names (Chan, Chan, Chan, Lee, Lee, Lee, Wong, Wong, Wong)?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)