Changing gen ed subjects during first semester (1 Viewer)

blurp

HSC
If i enrolled for a gen ed subject that i couldn't handle would i be able to change during the first few weeks?
Also do u think i'd have a good chance of picking another one as most classes would be full..
Thanks.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If i enrolled for a gen ed subject that i couldn't handle would i be able to change during the first few weeks?
Also do u think i'd have a good chance of picking another one as most classes would be full..
Thanks.
What do you mean you chose a subject you can't handle?

You can still unenrol and re-enrol now and still get pretty good classes. Enrolment closes like two weeks into semester, after that you can only change tutes and lectures by going to Student Central in person, or something.

Zozo6969

HSC
I didn't think you were allowed to enrol in geneds in first year. You can only enrol in a different course until the end of the first week of semester. However, you can drop a course within the first 5 weeks or so before the census date without financial and academic penalty, but then you will be underloading that semester.

blurp

HSC
What do you mean you chose a subject you can't handle?

You can still unenrol and re-enrol now and still get pretty good classes. Enrolment closes like two weeks into semester, after that you can only change tutes and lectures by going to Student Central in person, or something.
I mean, should i choose an easy general ed subject as I'm trying to transfer into Commerce next year. Would choosing a reallyy basic one effect what employers think or something..

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Thanks.
You can drop any course before the census date without academic or financial penalty

But that does not mean you can pick up another course if the semester has already started

if you're transferring degrees, employers won't care what you did before that relevant degree

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I mean, should i choose an easy general ed subject as I'm trying to transfer into Commerce next year. Would choosing a reallyy basic one effect what employers think or something..
do whatever will boost your WAM higher

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, it's gen ed. It's supposed to be random. Do something that'll boost your mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)