Changing for 2nd round (1 Viewer)

maz3ndor

HSC
I got offered IT/Business at UTS, which was my 2nd choice. However, I know I made a mistake and so I wish to instead hope to get my 3rd preference, which is Criminolgy at UNSW.

To put this so I can be considered for second round, is all I need to do is log onto the UAC Student Online thing and just move Criminolgy up above IT/Bus on the list? Is that all I need to do to have Criminolgy considered for 2nd round? Or is there something else I need to do like an application or something?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Your application will automatically be considered for the Early February and Final Rounds, as you were not offered your 1st preference in the Main round. If you want to make sure Criminology gets considered as your highest preference for the later rounds, all you have to do is login and change it.

maz3ndor

HSC
So just login, move it higher, and then it's considered? thats good

taking a 2nd round offer will most likely mean i'll have a shite timetable though doesnt it?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Possibly, but you never know. That's the risk you'll just have to take if you think you'd rather do Criminology than IT/Business.

maz3ndor

HSC
uts made me do the hecs and stuff and organise enrollment dates for my course etc. If I get a 2nd round offer, is that automatically canceled or do i need to contact uts myself and explain the situation to resolve it?

MrDimple

HSC
this is what i did i accepted my offer which was my 1st preference in case, re-arranged my 2nd with my 1st preference hoping i get an offer for my 2nd offer. As i think we are automatically get to go through the early and late round offers, could someone confirm this in case i was mistaken.

MailMofo

HSC
I got offered IT/Business at UTS, which was my 2nd choice. However, I know I made a mistake and so I wish to instead hope to get my 3rd preference, which is Criminolgy at UNSW.

To put this so I can be considered for second round, is all I need to do is log onto the UAC Student Online thing and just move Criminolgy up above IT/Bus on the list? Is that all I need to do to have Criminolgy considered for 2nd round? Or is there something else I need to do like an application or something?
Are you studying to be Bat-Man?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)