Changes in Australis religious landscape- since 1945 (1 Viewer)

donnamkehaiel

HSC
Okayyy teaamm.. Sor2u is a mad subbjecttt haha
but im stuck!!

i got this dotpoint to write.. and i got 2/5 i dunno where i went rongg.. but here is the Question
- Outline the changes brought to Australia's religious landscape by immigration since 1945.

Can anyone be so gracious as to gimme tips? or perhaps (even better) a ritten response on it?
THankuuuu !!!
xo:confused:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Okayyy teaamm.. Sor2u is a mad subbjecttt haha
but im stuck!!

i got this dotpoint to write.. and i got 2/5 i dunno where i went rongg.. but here is the Question
- Outline the changes brought to Australia's religious landscape by immigration since 1945.

Can anyone be so gracious as to gimme tips? or perhaps (even better) a ritten response on it?
THankuuuu !!!
xo
That isnt really a syllabus point

Its
account for the present religious landscape in Australia in relation to:

– Christianity as the major religious tradition

– immigration

– denominational switching

– rise of New Age religions

– secularism
Probably not a good idea to change them/make your own up (even if its close...your glossary term is wrong)

Noting that its account not outline and its not about changes but the present religious landscape in Australia

As for your querry... changes to Aust. religious landscape-> introduction of non-Christian religions into Australia and the impact this had had on multi-cultural Australia (hint hint) would be the first place I would start. You could also look at non-religious affiliation as a side effect (use census data to support your argument) if you were feeling brave

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)