Change Vs Journeys (1 Viewer)

mazz

hey look! ????
This is so frustrating however i know that there is nothing that i can do about it unless of course i repeat year 12 which is just a pathetic thought anyway. Anyway my point is that the syllabus has chnaged and strating from next years year 12s they are doing Journeys forther AOS. I am so shitty cause thats what we did in year 11 for our AOS and it is sooooooooo much easier... it is so much easier to findrelated m,aterial cause everything relates to journeys... yes i now they are practically the same, thats why our school does that bt cme on... man i wish we were doing journeys i find it such a simpler concept to grasp
:mad: :chainsaw:

ellipsis

HSC
Everything also relates to Change ! After a term on AOS, thats one thing I picked up.

Don't stress, there's nothing you can do (short of repeating, which as you said, just think about that and ugh.)

Everyone's in the same boat, so you're not at a disadvantage. I'm sure that the yr 11's probably won't be allowed to do Journeys this year anyway, if they are going to do it next year. They couldn't let you have 2 years on one topic.
I would think so anyway......though the Board of Studies can be incredibly stupid at times.

Plus I'm sure that theres lots of good about being this year. I know in the sciences they have cut stuff from the syllabus, so we can be seen as better off than last years yr 12.

tho I kinda get what you're saying. Next year get Lord of the Rings. I wanna do that......

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by ellipsis
I know in the sciences they have cut stuff from the syllabus, so we can be seen as better off than last years yr 12.
Yeah, stop your winging you bludgers ...

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
Originally posted by ellipsis
I'm sure that the yr 11's probably won't be allowed to do Journeys this year anyway,
the year 11's at our school are doing 'change' this year for their AOS... the fact that i can swap notes with them is just plain weird.

mazz

hey look! ????
yeah same... they doing change this yar to prepare them for journy next year... shit man it is weird they are studying gwen harwood as some of their text.. how easy have the teachers got it.... teachingthe same thing to yrs 11 and 12

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Im in year 11 now and for our AOS we are doing Change.
My english teacher said we had to do that one cause its illeagal or something for the school to teach next years one this year, gives us to much advantage i think.
Not really looking forward to Lord of the Rings tho. i hated that movie.

Taz

ThankGodItsNotStill2003
Originally posted by snakeoils

the year 11's at our school are doing 'change' this year for their AOS... the fact that i can swap notes with them is just plain weird.
Thats not fair. At our school they have given us no advantaged whatsoever despite the fact that the pride themselves as being the best school around as they attract students from other shires. But back on the subject, our god damn teachers have made swapping notes impossible. Firstly because we (yr12) are doing changing self and yr11 is doing changing perspective, PLUS each class is doing different texts. E.g. my class is doing 'My Place' whereas one of the other classes is doing 'Gwen Harwood'. Its screwed.

In the other modules we will do julious cesar (sp??) and the other advanced class is doing King Lear. Talk about making it hard for us!

D,V,Js is so much easier. I wish i had got to do it this year and not in yr 11. I did really well in DVJS.

pri

HSC
N/A
also they have no stimulus booklet, grrr!!! I hate the damn stimulus booklet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)