Chances of them asking for a second ORT? (1 Viewer)

science

HSC
Hey guys,

Just wondering what's the likelihood of asking for more than one other related text either in belonging or in mod C, whether its worth preparing good material for another ORT in both bits?

wishingstars

HSC
There's obviously a possibility for both.
However, Mod C is sorta unlikely because they haven't done it at all for the past few years (but then again, the HSC likes screwing us all over. So.)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I think if AOS asks for two, I definitely won't spend too much of that 22 hour break studying a second related for Mod C. If AOS doesn't I'll be less confident though.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I'd definitely go into AOS with two.
Oh definitely, I think they're long overdue an AOS question that forces us to write about three texts. But if they don't specify at least two there, I'll be spending that afternoon getting very well acquainted with my second Mod C related.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If I asked for at least one, I would write two to conduct a broader analysis of the related texts to the prescribed.

kimsungho

l0l
HSC
nekminut it's another 2002 hsc (aos creative was letter, aos essay was feature article) mod b was conversation, mod c was 2 related

acidsushi

HSC
I highly doubt it, but if you don't wanna wing it (like me, whoops) then just have a small set of notes for another related text just in case.

Raiquiem

HSC
What's the chance of them asking for only one related in Mod C? That I would struggle with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)