cfs exam? (1 Viewer)

elliegrace

HSC
how you find the cfs exam?
i thought is was pretty good,, parenting question c. was crappy but other then that was fine..

clairebear41

HSC
It was ok
did not like the multichoice nor the parenting/groups 15 mark questions. But i just wrote everything i knew. I loved the technology question :)

I used 6 booklets. my fucking arm.lol. and I have modern tomorrow so yay more study!

HSC
EASYYYYYYYYYYYYY :)

i wrote 38 pages and my hand is about to drop off :(

alisondance

HSC
6 bookletes and writers cramp to my elbow!
disppointed by parenting and caring 15mrk qeustion was hoping for something more on parents like styles and stuff.
wasnt too bad but i felt i coould have put a lot more in but the questions didnt allow for a lot of stuff like the short answer section.
multiple choice was ok a bit dodgy.
i know i got a few wrong but im happy with it at least there is nothing i can do to change anything now!!

haha howd you all go in your IRP?? what was your topic??

shannon_6

HSC
Did anyone else do Individuals and Work as the option? I was so stuck on what to write for the 15 marker, and used about two booklets.

LA_ju

HSC
Hi guys
Can anyone tell me the long response questions? And the one for Indviduals and work?
Also, what kind of multiple choice questions did they ask and short answers?

nikkea

HSC
i didnt go much on the first couple of multiple choice. wording was really confusing.
and also didnt like parenting and caring question c. although it was really similar to my trial question. individuals and work question c was also not that great.
so glad its over though!
=]

chuha

HSC
N/A
Pretty confident overall,
cept i think i could have done better in the
technology option, but pretty much aced the
coress!!!

clo-ree

HSC
Loved it!

Not going to say I went well cause I'll be very upset if I didn't go well, so I'm thinking happy thoughts :)

Loved the technology question... hey clairebear - who do you think stuffed up and did the wrong question...

I got a pep talk from mulvey before the exam lol - Gonna miss that teacher :(

clairebear41

HSC
Loved it!

Not going to say I went well cause I'll be very upset if I didn't go well, so I'm thinking happy thoughts :)

Loved the technology question... hey clairebear - who do you think stuffed up and did the wrong question...

I got a pep talk from mulvey before the exam lol - Gonna miss that teacher :(
Aww i wanted a pep talk!
Do you know what she thought of the exam? so many people walked out of our exam. I dont think anyone would have done the wrong question. haha

I think I overstudied for the CAFS exam hey. I think I over anyalsed the questions. ah well......

Oh and for question above. my IRP was on teenage drinking(yes it is really over used) but i got 100% for it so yay :)

HSC
Did anyone else do Individuals and Work as the option? I was so stuck on what to write for the 15 marker, and used about two booklets.
yeah i did.
it was stuff like occupational health and safety, awards, anti-discrimination, grievance procedures, trade unions and workers compensation.

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
Overall I thought the paper was good, I wrote about 4pages on each 15 mark question :) and I understood it. Multi-choice was good I thought. short answer was good, though the last short question was a tad weird and i talked about teen pregnancy, young families and spousal death later in life. I liked Work and Groups. Though strategies for parenting and caring was whacked. I wrote a fair bit, I was the only one left in exam room but yea I was happy. Work yea I did similar thing, wrote about OH&S, EEO, Affirmative Action, Awards, Collective Bargaining, Flexible Business Cultures, Flexible Work Patterns, Grievance. All in all a good paper.

Last edited:

elliegrace

HSC
i did individuals and work. and it was kinda justa business studies questions for me so i did..
flexible working conditions, family friendy programs, unions, government legislation for job security and that sort of thing was pretty happy with that question..

elliegrace

HSC
yeah i did.
it was stuff like occupational health and safety, awards, anti-discrimination, grievance procedures, trade unions and workers compensation.
6 bookletes and writers cramp to my elbow!
disppointed by parenting and caring 15mrk qeustion was hoping for something more on parents like styles and stuff.
wasnt too bad but i felt i coould have put a lot more in but the questions didnt allow for a lot of stuff like the short answer section.
multiple choice was ok a bit dodgy.
i know i got a few wrong but im happy with it at least there is nothing i can do to change anything now!!

haha howd you all go in your IRP?? what was your topic??
i did cyberbullying and got 100%

HSC
i did individuals and work. and it was kinda justa business studies questions for me so i did..
flexible working conditions, family friendy programs, unions, government legislation for job security and that sort of thing was pretty happy with that question..
im pretty sure some of those things you discussed are wrong. they come under another heading in the syllabus. the question asked for SUPPORTIVE WORKPLACE STRUCTURES which is this: (taken from the syllabus)
supportive workplace structures​
• safe work environment
– Occupational Health and Safety
• work conditions
– awards
– anti-discrimination
– grievance procedures
• trade unions and employer organisations​
• workers compensation/WorkCover

you seemed to have discussed some things in an entirely different syllabus dotpoint:
workplace supports for individuals as family
members​
• flexible work patterns and practices
• workplace culture, including provision of
childcare
• regulations and entitlements
– carers’, maternity, paternity, long
service, sick and annual leave
– Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action​
– Enterprise Agreements

Kat92

HSC
Overall a really easy exam. Couldn't have asked for better questions. :)

Our option was also Individuals and Work. For the 15 marker, I mainly talked about the aspects of awards, entitlements/ legislation and various policies.

How do you all think that you went??

HSC
Overall a really easy exam. Couldn't have asked for better questions. :)

Our option was also Individuals and Work. For the 15 marker, I mainly talked about the aspects of awards, entitlements/ legislation and various policies.

How do you all think that you went??
im now realising stuff i could have added in my groups 15 marker. like more stuff :( but i wrote 14 pages for groups anyway so i dont think i would have had any time lol.

which 2 groups did everyone do for groups?

Kat92

HSC
im now realising stuff i could have added in my groups 15 marker. like more stuff :( but i wrote 14 pages for groups anyway so i dont think i would have had any time lol.

which 2 groups did everyone do for groups?

For the sources of conflict, ended up doing the groups of Youth and Gay/ Lesbians.

I also used the group of the Aged for one of the questions. Although, I can't entirely remember what part though without the questions.

Also remember its quality not quantity. I am sure you'll be fine with the information of which you provided. Don't think what you could have added, just focus upon what is ahead of you still to come!

elliegrace

HSC
im pretty sure some of those things you discussed are wrong. they come under another heading in the syllabus. the question asked for SUPPORTIVE WORKPLACE STRUCTURES which is this: (taken from the syllabus)
supportive workplace structures
• safe work environment
– Occupational Health and Safety
• work conditions
– awards
– anti-discrimination
– grievance procedures
• trade unions and employer organisations
• workers compensation/WorkCover

you seemed to have discussed some things in an entirely different syllabus dotpoint:
workplace supports for individuals as family
members
• flexible work patterns and practices
• workplace culture, including provision of
childcare
• regulations and entitlements
– carers’, maternity, paternity, long
service, sick and annual leave
– Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action

– Enterprise Agreements
i actually did both, and added in things that werent in either of those points because the question sed for efficient working practices you could have said anything that supports employees and promotes productivity within the business and withing individuals that questions was open to broad topics it was not specfic to what your saying since it said efficient workpractices it can be anything that promotes efficency..

HSC
i actually did both, and added in things that werent in either of those points because the question sed for efficient working practices you could have said anything that supports employees and promotes productivity within the business and withing individuals that questions was open to broad topics it was not specfic to what your saying since it said efficient workpractices it can be anything that promotes efficency..
i think my teacher said things in the other dotpoint were wrong as it didnt answer the question because thats what some people in my class did i think. but since you have done things from the right dotpoint you'll be fine :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)