Certified Creeper (1 Viewer)

Jikky

HSC
>Uses facebook in an attempt to "pull da chicks"
>fails miserably

Help me, fb is just such an easy relief for tuning, yet I either express my deep feelings too soon making me look like some creep or just saying the creepiest things evar.

I realise fb is a no no and I must look towards real life interactions. Although I am extremely introverted, which I think completely turns off girls cause I don't even look/seem like an introvert. I only have a small base of friends limiting my potential for introductions to more.

I live a pretty standard life - school, NBA and the occasional outing.

HOW DO I SPICE MY CURRY UP?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Help me, fb is just such an easy relief for tuning, yet I either express my deep feelings too soon making me look like some creep or just saying the creepiest things evar.
dont ever talk about feelings

dont ever use emoticons

rarely use lols or hahas

Jikky

HSC
That's not how you get girls :p
Do I really need a genuine interest? lol

dont ever talk about feelings

dont ever use emoticons

rarely use lols or hahas
And so I've learnt, feelings is a MAJOR no-go. I always haha but rarely lol. And I never use emoticons.. except for winks (jks)

I've laid off the temptation of chatting online and tbh the chase has died down and the fire isn't nearly as strong.
Am I gay yet?

zmccu3

HSC
FB tuning works, you just have to not suck at it. How hard is it to suppress your deep feelings to someone you barely know? Common sense, make her want to talk to you and go from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)