centrelink!! AAARGGH!!!! (1 Viewer)

alax dillon

HSC
anyones troubles with centrelink?

just wondering how many other people have been fucked over by this piece of shit.

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Really hate that place especailly darlington and redfern... soo much fuckwit and bogans...

Lucky i only have to go there once a year.... i remember having to go there and call they telephone people... it took me 4hr to contact them...

bio_nut

HSC
need more money. pretty much supporting myself.
Well then I'm assuming it's more than a little bit you'd get then, or you wouldn't bother?

What do you mean "pretty much" supporting yourself?

You either are or you aren't. Or do you live at home and parents don't give you money? That's not supporting yourself then really at all... it just sucks, I used to have that.

I support myself, work and get centrelink.

alax dillon

HSC
Well then I'm assuming it's more than a little bit you'd get then, or you wouldn't bother?

What do you mean "pretty much" supporting yourself?

You either are or you aren't. Or do you live at home and parents don't give you money? That's not supporting yourself then really at all... it just sucks, I used to have that.

I support myself, work and get centrelink.
not at home, paying a hundred week rent a week.

bio_nut

HSC
Ah, that's pretty cheap at least. You sure you want to move to the city?

Are you classified as independent then? You should apply for rent assistance too if you are.

alax dillon

HSC
Ah, that's pretty cheap at least. You sure you want to move to the city?

Are you classified as independent then? You should apply for rent assistance too if you are.

apparently im not an independent cause im still in school. so i am trying to manually apply for independence, and only when i manage to get the independent rate of youth allowance can i apply for rent assistance.

moving to the city will benefit my career in later years. gott finish the hsc first.

bio_nut

HSC
apparently im not an independent cause im still in school. so i am trying to manually apply for independence, and only when i manage to get the independent rate of youth allowance can i apply for rent assistance.

moving to the city will benefit my career in later years. gott finish the hsc first.
Being independent has nothing to do with being at school if you're supporting yourself. If you can't live at home you can get it as young as 16.

edit: are you getting any youth allowance atm, just living out of home doesn't make you eligible anyway?

alax dillon

HSC
Being independent has nothing to do with being at school if you're supporting yourself. If you can't live at home you can get it as young as 16.

edit: are you getting any youth allowance atm, just living out of home doesn't make you eligible anyway?

im getting youth allowance, but only just started getting it.
i didnt know mum was receiving it before a couple weeks ago.
but they said im still classed as an independent because im studying. because i havent yet finished school, i have to apply for independency, which means filling out forms....:/

spiderpig333

first year B.A.
HSC
anyones troubles with centrelink?

just wondering how many other people have been fucked over by this piece of shit.
It took me six months to start getting it cause each time they kept wanting more documents and didn't tell me so they always kept rejecting. After that I went and actually spoke with a person face t face and got her to call to check if anything else needed, and finally got it now. But yes the process of getting it involves a lot of being f***ed over.

MrSparky

HSC
why are you guys all complaining? your getting free money, if your not bothered to fill in forms etc then its your own loss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)