Central Material word limit (1 Viewer)

Blonx

HSC
Hi, just wondering what is the exact word limit on your central material for the P.I.P?

And if I were to break it up into chapters (I guess it would depend on how many chapters I do) but roughly how many words per chapter should I do?

Oh and if anyone has any previous examples of a PIP chapter that would help me very much.

Thank you :)

Miss Code

HSC
an introduction of no more than 500 words that gives a brief description of the topic and methodologies used
a log of no more than 500 words that should be based on the student’s Personal Interest Project Diary
central material of the Personal Interest Project between 2500 and 5000 words which may be accompanied by photographs, tables, graphs and/or diagrams. The central material must contain a cross-cultural perspective – that is, a perspective different from the student’s own.
a concluding statement of no more than 500 words stating what the student has learned from the Personal Interest Project
a resource list that contains annotated references used in the Personal Interest Project.

straight off the bos. :)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Hi, just wondering what is the exact word limit on your central material for the P.I.P?

And if I were to break it up into chapters (I guess it would depend on how many chapters I do) but roughly how many words per chapter should I do?

Oh and if anyone has any previous examples of a PIP chapter that would help me very much.

Thank you :)
This is a personal choice, there's no one right way to do it. some people have many short chapters, other have a few long chapters, some people don't have any as they feel that is what suits their PIP best. All ways of setting it out are capable of full marks if done well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)