Central Coast Tutoring/HSC workshops CHEAP (1 Viewer)

dannielle_93

HSC
I am currently looking for some new students to tutor I currently tutor Business studies, biology, PDHPE and english advanced/standard
I achieved an ATAR in the 90's and am currently studying a bachelor of physiotherapy.
I am located on the central coast. I offer very cheap rates and am more than happy to come to you.
My previous students have all improved their class rank by at least 10 places and their marks averaged an improvement of 25%

These holidays im offering a hsc workshop for students looking to prepare for their trial HSC exam and their HSC exam this workshop will go for 3-4 hours date to be announced and will be in small groups (max 6) to ensure all students receive one on one help. Each session will go through one whole topic
first session will focus on maintaining a balance
all students receive a work book which will then formulate their HSC notes they can use in their exams

If you have any questons feel free to ask

thanks

lightingbolt

HSC
N/A
If you have any questons feel free to ask
DO you have

Gwen Harwood's poetry, Frankenstein/Blade Runner, Julius Ceasr band 6 essays or have any notes on these texts, could you please email me them. Let me know I will give you my emial. Thanks it would be a great help.

How should I study and prepare for ENglish Trial, mine is worth 30% which I need to get full marks for this.

What mark did you recieve for English Advanced and how did you study for it?

Were you ranked top in the class, if yes. What marks did you revieve in each assignment.

Don't forget to send me the above essays, thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)