cd's in sydney (1 Viewer)

psycho_mushy

HSC
I know some shops in sydney that u can buy legit canto pop cd's but anyone know where u can buy them cheap?

on average they're like $30, way tooo much...

anyone know? I know's there shiseido in westfield chatswood, and probably that's it... but still tooo expensive..

anywhere please?

state all you know!

slyball

ummm.. i remember one place.. but i'm not sure if that is the place though, the cd's were legit ~$15 to $20. i was with my friends that day, so i'll have to ask them. weren't really paying attention to the names of places because we saw someone selling huge Zuckertten - what a rare sight!

hk31

HSC
well...if you're looking for <B>illegit</B> chinese cds....its definitely the CT, flemington or cabramatta

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
why do you want them to be legit? be like half the other people in the world, download them from *cough* kazaa or similar *cough* and its virtually free..
*shh*

lol

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz, when u r REALLY supportin and idolise a singer, u wantto go any length to support him/her...... well i am sorta bein converted by a friend to do the same =) buyin legit cdz......

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
on the other hand, you do realise only about 3 dollars in every cd goes towards the singer... the cd itself is like worth 50 cents... the rest goes to the record company/management - those greedy bastards! :D

crazylilmonkee

HSC
nothing wrong with the place at westfield chatswood.. vcd's are ok priced there

Winston

HSC
Ummmmm i remember a cousin got cd's from

you know in Chinatown, Po Hong, not there, directly opposite of it on the other side of the st, Sussex st :p... anyways

it's like a fucking bra shop ahahah... but the cd's there are all well i + llegal ? :p...

but you can't tell ONE bit of a difference, i couldn't until my cousin said it was fake that's like BS i held it to a legit copy and the printing on the cd and the covers were all the same i couldn't believe it!!, and it was like 10 bucks each cd, i was amazed.

psycho_mushy

HSC
all the pirated chinse cd's have a round holgraphic sticker on the cover.... that's a fact I know and the colour doesn't even look that great either..

wtf is sussex street?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by psycho_mushy
all the pirated chinse cd's have a round holgraphic sticker on the cover.... that's a fact I know and the colour doesn't even look that great either..

wtf is sussex street?
OMG u never been to the city? :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)