• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

CD for a girl. (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Well i guess i did the right thing. I said that i dont wish to persue our relationship any further and that im content just being friends. I mean shes been with her bf for 14 months. She was meant to go with him and his parents to visit her parents in xmas. I'm not getting in the way of that.
Sometimes it sucks being nice.

strike

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
I've thought of something great :)
From the 20 songs, i give her a sheet of lyrics each time I see her. Highlighting the things that apply to the way I feel about her. 2 songs each time.
... my god. the other people in this forum most probably didn't want to break your heart / didn't have the guts to tell you... but this stuff is just nauseating. if she had any feelings for you in the first place, it would definitely be gone after this episode. Why on earth would you dump all your feelings/emotional baggage onto a girl you barely know and who already has a boyfriend? if i was the chick i would be fleeing too.

Sure... his bf might be "emotionally unstable" or have "suicidal tendencies" but at the end of the day, this chick is staying with him and not you. Could it possibly be the fact that what you're doing is putting her off despite her initial attraction? Could it possibly be the fact that she still prefers him over you despite his (heavy)flaws? Could it possibly be the fact that she wants a real man and not some sentimental new-age guy? Think about it.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
strike said:
... my god. the other people in this forum most probably didn't want to break your heart / didn't have the guts to tell you... but this stuff is just nauseating. if she had any feelings for you in the first place, it would definitely be gone after this episode. Why on earth would you dump all your feelings/emotional baggage onto a girl you barely know and who already has a boyfriend? if i was the chick i would be fleeing too.

Sure... his bf might be "emotionally unstable" or have "suicidal tendencies" but at the end of the day, this chick is staying with him and not you. Could it possibly be the fact that what you're doing is putting her off despite her initial attraction? Could it possibly be the fact that she still prefers him over you despite his (heavy)flaws? Could it possibly be the fact that she wants a real man and not some sentimental new-age guy? Think about it.
one day you'll find a girl and understand what I just went through.
Believe it or not prior to her (and now that I'm over her - the old Stas is back again) all I do is walk around spinning out sexist anecdotes.
In fact I'm as far far from sensitive new age as possible.

strike

HSC
it's amazing what a hot chick can do to guys who are normally sane... guys seem to have an urge to do incredibly stupid things to try to impress. That was why i was cringing, it was not personal. Everyone makes mistakes... it's just whether people learn from them and grow as a person.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I spent my life laughing and paying out my friends who were affected by a chick in such a way as I. I really didn't expect something like that to happen to me too.

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
go_swans said:
i think secretly u like him... :p
yes deus does.... he like boys wat the

been there done that.... i gave a CD to ma gf.. she lurved it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)