Catholic Trials (1 Viewer)

lauranoble

HSC
N/A
hi, just wondering if anyone knows how catholic trial hsc marks compare usually to actual hsc marks? ive heard they're harder exams?
thanks

jest

HSC
the catholic trial is usually harder than the hsc exam so the marks would be lower. so people who do crappy in the catholic trial shouldn't be too upset because it is a harder exam

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
jest said:
the catholic trial is usually harder than the hsc exam so the marks would be lower. so people who do crappy in the catholic trial shouldn't be too upset because it is a harder exam
sif the CSSA paper this year was hard. From all the HSC and trial papers i've seen, these papers had to be the most straight-foward.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
sif the CSSA paper this year was hard. From all the HSC and trial papers i've seen, these papers had to be the most straight-foward.
hopefully thats a sign that the HSC papers this year will be really easy.. fingers crossed haha

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
sando said:
hopefully thats a sign that the HSC papers this year will be really easy.. fingers crossed haha
i'm hoping!
they sure have been easier on us this year lolz.

passion89

HSC
sando said:
That's what they want us to think...keep us cruising and thinking we've got it in the bag until bam... they'll give us questions that we've never understood the answers to.
I don't think they like the 06ers very much :(

haha

H

housemouse

hopeles5ly said:
i'm hoping!
they sure have been easier on us this year lolz.
Maybe its easy for you because of the subjects you do.

brookiehsc

HSC
Originally Posted by hopeles5ly

i disagree, im not trying to promote myself but in the past i have gone fairly well in year 12 and prelim, but these papers were hard. It wasnt even the fact of memorising a whole years work, but i, my friends and teachers agree the questions were overly wordy and ambiguous

vojnik

HSC
sando said:
An easy HSC paper is exactly the same as a hard HSC paper, scaling wise, so you wont do any better if you ace a piss easy hsc test, because chances are, everyone else aced it too. And you know what that means. dont you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)