Catholic Trials f*ck up (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
u know what i think? i think the media is distorting the truth guys !!!

*captain obvious never did know when to shut the fuck up*

christina88

HSC
we don't have to sit the exams again because we were not advantaged in any way.

and ..nsb represent? lol i heard some of those guys have never said a word before the news interview. i dont think your 'quality' opinions are shared by everyone in your school either.

anyway, this is so stupid. bye.

schmo

bshoc said:
"You doin ho activities, With ho tendencies, Hos are your friends and hoes are your enemies"

in other words Cheltham sux, and should shutup, becuase they dont have to sit 2 2 hour exams again ...
Thanks for expressing your opinion, but I don't see how personally attacking individuals will achieve anything.
Besides it is a possibility that we do have to sit the exams again purely out of goodwill, so there is no way someone can turn around and say we had an advantage.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
christina88 said:
we don't have to sit the exams again because we were not advantaged in any way.

and ..nsb represent? lol i heard some of those guys have never said a word before the news interview. i dont think your 'quality' opinions are shared by everyone in your school either.

anyway, this is so stupid. bye.
yeah most of us dislike cheltham more than those interviewed ...

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Cheltenham arent even catholic
next year CSSA should restrict it to catholic schools.

christina88

HSC
yeah, our girls probably rejected you nsbs:) no need to be a sore loser

bshoc

HSC
N/A
schmo723 said:
Thanks for expressing your opinion, but I don't see how personally attacking individuals will achieve anything.
Besides it is a possibility that we do have to sit the exams again purely out of goodwill, so there is no way someone can turn around and say we had an advantage.
yaaay so some school we'll beat anyway has to sit theirs again ... how does it make the other schools position any better?

clue: it doesent

schmo

bshoc said:
yeah most of us dislike cheltham more than those interviewed ...
Ok, fine we understand that you do not like Cheltenham but the students do not need you to personally attack them and constantly abuse them. There has been enough done as it is. Must you keep blaming the students?! It was a MISTAKE, mistakes happen and that's life.

Danoz The Great

HSC
imhere4themusic said:
Get over it. As I've already explained, no sane person is still blaming Cheltenham Girls. Get over your self pity and pride and just be a normal Cheltenham Girl and chase those guys all you want.
I think YOU are the one that needs to get over it mate. Leave them alone, they've answered all the allegations all through here and made themselves clear. And all you can say is 'get over it'? Yeah, nice.

Digital_Spork

HSC
Concord has to do it teusday and wednesday next week.

2 advantages, 2 more days off school, and good practice. Cant blame the girls for it and I dont think restricting the papers to catholic schools will help that cause any more.
Most stupid thing is that our principal said that some of us had 'interesting' results... jeez, thanks for accusing us of cheating! :D

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Cheltenham arent even catholic
i agree!

i am just filling up characters because...

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

schmo

bshoc said:
yaaay so some school we'll beat anyway has to sit theirs again ... how does it make the other schools position any better?

clue: it doesent
Ok, if that is the way you feel, fine. I will continue to stand by my words. You are perfectly entitled to your own opinion and I accept that.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Ok, fine we understand that you do not like Cheltenham but the students do not need you to personally attack them and constantly abuse them. There has been enough done as it is.
ok

Must you keep blaming the students?!
so uhhh the teachers leaked it then?

It was a MISTAKE, mistakes happen and that's life.
yeah mistakes like the establishment of Cheltham Girls :cool:

j/k

bshoc

HSC
N/A
christina88 said:
yeah, our girls probably rejected you nsbs:) no need to be a sore loser
yeah there are just some things in life too chatt to accept ... like cheltham ... ehehe

SSaint

shoconomics
HSC
schmo723 said:
Ok, fine we understand that you do not like Cheltenham but the students do not need you to personally attack them and constantly abuse them. There has been enough done as it is. Must you keep blaming the students?! It was a MISTAKE, mistakes happen and that's life.
the point i suspect he is making, is that some degree of fault could be linked with your 'peers', the papers didnt leak themselves you know, and i doubt your school did... put two and two together, it shouldnt be that hard, even for a cheltenham student

christina88

HSC
ur right..cheltenham girls can't simply get over like that guy said. they've been verbally abused, harrassed, personally attacked.. and now also egged at the station. on top of the bullshit media reports.

real humane, the world we're living in.

helper

HSC
N/A
The students were not told they were looking in part at paper other students would be using. They didn't know not to discuss it. Similarly a lot of schools do papers on different days, NEAP, STANSW, Independent, ARC and a pile of others. This is why the moderators on here keep saying don't discuss trials.

snoopy05

HSC
schmo723,

man, this is out of topic, but i really admire you. u been hanging around this thread for the past days to stand up for your own school's integrity and reputation =)

hey you boys back off!! dont blame the girls at cheltenham!
*so hey wats your name?*

Danoz The Great

HSC
GoanCrazy said:
Pfft. As if that'd work, answers could still be leaked out couldn't they? *rolls eyes*

What needs to be done, although I'm not for it, is that Trials need stricter guidelines by BOS, eg ensuring all (CSSA + Independant!) examinations are done the same time. But because the trials are an internal examination this probably wouldn't work and is probably too stringent for such an assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)