Catholic trial (1 Viewer)

hscamper

HSC
Bob citizen eh? That's strange, they must have used a combination in our 'cause our crime question was about a guy called Kenneth.
:confused:

Anyhow, I though the test was challenging and fair and the essays in family, tech. change were fairly broad, so if you knew your electives it was fairly straight forward. The only crap part was the 9 marks for the last question in crime! I still can't find that section in the text book..

p00_p00

Originally posted by hscamper
Bob citizen eh? That's strange, they must have used a combination in our 'cause our crime question was about a guy called Kenneth.
:confused:

Anyhow, I though the test was challenging and fair and the essays in family, tech. change were fairly broad, so if you knew your electives it was fairly straight forward. The only crap part was the 9 marks for the last question in crime! I still can't find that section in the text book..

ouch*

Look under Mitigating and Aggravating factors (was that the question b4 it)

Wait its punishment, the methods and the reasons 4..... its in the Hein txt book.....

Its bout incap, rehab, retri, etc...... wth imprisonment, fine, probation order, custodial/sem and non pentalties.

not enugh time 4 what i wanted 2 write down!

hscamper

HSC
we use Macmillan - it's also got stuff on the types of punishment and the sentencing process but i was actually referring to the question that asks to access the difficulty he may have in gaining access to the legal system. I just couldn't find any info in the section crime- maybe it's just there to seperate the good students from the better ;)

Matt

Anyone do the family or workplace questions and if so what were they and how did you go?

p00_p00

Originally posted by hscamper
we use Macmillan - it's also got stuff on the types of punishment and the sentencing process but i was actually referring to the question that asks to access the difficulty he may have in gaining access to the legal system. I just couldn't find any info in the section crime- maybe it's just there to seperate the good students from the better ;)
oh that 1

Thats under effectiveness of the law: Individual

It will access his access in terms of resource effeincy, time and protection of his rights balanced againt the communities!

hscamper

HSC
hey yeah thanx poo poo. i can see now why i missed it ... tucked up at the end of that looooooooong chapter! Anyway, i think i've seen a sim. question to that before so might be a good think to glance over before the HSC :rolleyes:

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Matt
What was the crime question for family coz my teacher used a combination of 3 exams to make ours. For our short answer we had the stupid sovereignty question and the crime one was about Bob Citizen.
Bob Citizen??? I had that question too.

Shanjuan

My school did famil and world order. We had a teacher for world order who didn't know anything. Our exams are going to be marked outside of our school so we're all screwd...i managed 7 pages for family but they were probably all wrong. Is it just me or was Kenneth one screwed up guy?

p00_p00

Originally posted by Shanjuan
My school did famil and world order. We had a teacher for world order who didn't know anything. Our exams are going to be marked outside of our school so we're all screwd...i managed 7 pages for family but they were probably all wrong. Is it just me or was Kenneth one screwed up guy?
Yeah im holding um.... a charity.... to help Kenneth....
All proceeds greater than $50 can be posted to my Email
p00_p00@hotmale.com ...... and ill ensure that poor old Kenneth will get gr8 legal representation as well as have some food in his stomach.....
yeap thats rite folks..... all proceeds help Kenneth get outa jail and helps him find a job!

Matt

Hey I just found out that every school exam has 'evaluate something' in the legal trial. Mine was like evaluate the legal system in protecting the rights of family member. what essay did you all have for family?

=(

i got 79

21/25 - crime :)
17/25 family
21-25 - workplace :)

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Originally posted by Angelic_Angel88
And I also did my Legal Studies exam on Thursday, and I'm positive it wasn't the CSSA paper, as my own teacher set it.
I apologize for this post. My teacher said she'd set the exam, but when we received our exam back we were told that we were given the Independent Paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)