Catholic Trial Results (1 Viewer)

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Well, i'm sure everyone is glad the IPT trail (and all your others) are over. I'm in Year 11 and i only did the IPT catholic trial. Well we have got our results back already and i was just hunting for other schools results. The average at Reddam House was 65, personally i think that we could have gone better but i just want to check to see what everyone else got. if your exams are marked please post away

punkasskid10

yeah the IP test is finally over! i thought i was going to be heaps hard but it seems long but not hard. the multiple choice questions were easy and i think i went pretty well in it but havn't got results back yet so fingers crossed:D

Sazzy

ipt is one of the subjects i'm planning to bomb out on in the hsc (since i have 12 units). For the trials, i studied for one hour (hehe) and i am proud to say i passed with 77%! Wow!

blake

I did the independant trials, not trail and most my class failed :D Not too suprised with the Nazi marking going on.

Morgues

I got 71 but planning to drop this joke of a subject ASAP........advise anyone wo does 12 units to do the same

jessika

law chicky
HSC
ours haven't been marked, but our know that our exam sucked big time. For the options the ones we didn't study we knew more about and so heaps of people did Transaction Processing Systems which we didn't study at all. And I thought that I should probably do the topics that we studied, but now I feel ripped off because the other options were so much easier.
And what was the go with short answers, write up a job desciption for 2 marks and we were expected to write a minimum of a page. But the other short answers were okay except for drawing the diagrams etc.
We were given 3 hours and and lots of people finished after like an hour because they couldn't much except for the multiple choice...that was a pretty depressing trial.

blake

Originally posted by jessika
ours haven't been marked, but our know that our exam sucked big time. For the options the ones we didn't study we knew more about and so heaps of people did Transaction Processing Systems which we didn't study at all. And I thought that I should probably do the topics that we studied, but now I feel ripped off because the other options were so much easier.
And what was the go with short answers, write up a job desciption for 2 marks and we were expected to write a minimum of a page. But the other short answers were okay except for drawing the diagrams etc.
We were given 3 hours and and lots of people finished after like an hour because they couldn't much except for the multiple choice...that was a pretty depressing trial.
I love paragraphs! If you used paragraphs, I probably would have been bothered to read what you typed! Blah!

jessika

law chicky
HSC
yeah well after a stupid IPT trial I couldn't be bothered writing properly.

Vietz

got 81.5....pretty happy considerin it was a cath.trial and majority of the class failed..

Im happy that i score so much over the average (48)..

tweakin

i got 75% which was top 3 in the grade...
our average was 42% out of about 50 people

punkasskid10

i did the catholic paper and i thought i was going to be heaps hard but it wasn't that hard i thought.

i got my results back and i got 85% which was pretty surprising but it was top of the class, so i guess i'm happy! i got 20/20 for the multiple choice which i thought was pretty sweeeet!

:D

dansnation

ok we've got some d.umb cunts in our skool, but i personally think we got some pretty tight arse marking. wot u think tweakin?

arcarsenal

There's 2 classes at my school doing it...

my result: 68%
my class's highest score: 91%
my class's average: 56%

BoSLeY

our school must be pretty shit then, I don't think the average
was even above 30%, even I don't think I did well
e.g. 60% for being ranked 2nd in the year :(

Julianne=P

Trials

yeah I bombed out in the catholic trial i got 60% which was good in comparison with the rest of my class..so everyone who said they went crap and got over 70%, seriously...be happy with that...its a good mark...Catholic trials are always set to high standards, and it depends on who marks it, we had a fairly tough marker...But i spose thats how it will be in the HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)