Catholic Trial - PDHPE (1 Viewer)

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
I thought the exam was fairly easy except for part b in option 4 about the tennis player. I still dislike multiple choice questions. does anyone agree with me that theyre annoying cos theres usually at least 2 answers which sound right?

B-Ma

HSC
Hey everyone, I thought that exam was tough. Extremely tough, but considering my study habits, I already knew the outcome of how I would go.

The multiple choice I had noooo idea, goooonnnnne.

Mike iE

HSC
I was pleased with how i went. Some of the multi choice were a bit curly and the wording of the first question on health priorities was odd. Overall, very pleased!!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
I didnt find the exam to difficult... i could have had a bit more knowledge on the options to write more but oh well

what was the answer to the last multipul choice question?? it had the graphs about heart rate and stroke volume?? it had me no end... other than that it was OK!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
rob333 said:
feel free to post questions....
don't you just love attending public schools :D
i love my public skool yes, but i have already done the test!!!

All my teachers said that any skool that buys a cathloic trial paper have a time table sent to them that they have to follow. ie, every that bought the PDHPE exam had to do it on friday the 6th between 9:25 and 12:30!!

someone please explain how other skools have not done it!

and sorry rob i have a blank on the questions!!

rob333

HSC
our trial is on the 24th...plenty of time to scope out some answers. lol
thats assuming that our school actually buys the CSSA paper.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
yeah i think at my school last year the teacher used a combination of exams from cssa and a couple of other ones... can remember what there called.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i was told by my teachers that if you use the CSSA paper, they HAVE to be done on that date... cause we wanted to change our economics date. but werent aloud to becuase of that reason.

but mayb they were just lying to make us do it!!! GRR

kylie_robbo

When a school buys a Catholic paper, they are told the time that the Catholic system is holding the exam. You can not do it before that time. (You can do it at the same time though.) After that, they don't really care when you do it: their students aren't going to find out any of the questions before they sit the paper, but any school that does it at a later time runs the risk of the students already seeing the questions.

OT. My S&C teacher told me that we are doing the Catholic paper this Thursday as our trial. Fair enough, give us the Catholic paper... but don't tell us before the date that it is that!

All my teachers said that any skool that buys a cathloic trial paper have a time table sent to them that they have to follow. ie, every that bought the PDHPE exam had to do it on friday the 6th between 9:25 and 12:30!!

someone please explain how other skools have not done it!

and sorry rob i have a blank on the questions!!

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
argh that makes a little more sence... People are always getting angry on here because other people are talkin about the cathlic trial and others havent done it. but really thats their silly skools fault!!

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
stef since 1986 said:
i thort the test wasnt too bad.. loved the sports med option question! but the multi choice was definitely the harder part...!
Yeah sports medicine is my favourite topic and i wish to go into that field. multiple choice still annoy me. I agree Michael Clarke is a champ. I see u go to joeys. I go next door at eddies.

Lizetti

Hey ppl
I dnt go to a catholic school was gona but didnt, Anyway im sitting for my pdhpe paper 2moro hehe, i hope its not difficult ! :cool:

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Best of luck with your exam. Just go in knowing your content and you should be fine. The answers come to me as I write them.

cj_bridle

HSC
a few multiple choice questions were poorly worded. overall it was a good exam. easier than expected.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Has anyone got the answer for the last multipul choice question?? I think i did the CSSA paper. Mayb not. It was about heart rate and stroke volume, some silly graphs to do with exercise!! I had nothing... :(

Lizetti

Thanks Guys!!
The paper was so cool, i new everything which was a good thing. Anyway goodluck to anyone who hasnt done it yet.
The best Subject to do!!!
Jess

rob333

HSC
Our school trial had the following two long(er) response questions:

- Describe the inequities of health status experienced by people of low socio-economic status in Australia.

- Evaluate the effectiveness of the application of the principles of the Ottowa Charter in addressing the areas of depression, and road and traffic-related injuries.

Is this the same as the CSSA trial? - I think our teacher might have used parts of it to make our one up.

Does any one have CSSA paper? because I am struggling to find trial papers from other schools to do as study for the HSC

Has anyone got their marks back yet? How did you go?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)