Catholic School Trials (1 Viewer)

kingsizecrunchi

HSC
bassguy said:
Modern was interesting. The second question for Leni sucked...everything we've done has been analysing if she was a propagandist or not. Contribution...fuck off.
Maths tomorrow, hopefully don't suffer humiliating defeat.
you couldve just talked about her impact on the nazi and hitler image..her role as a form of propaganda..especially during the olympics, cause other countries were involved..so hitler's international image as a leader

also her contribution to media..

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
lol yeah farout, only an hour separating the two
im gonna burn out on that wednesday...6 HOURS!
Ouch yeah I had a look at that to see if there was anyone else in the same boat. Bio and Business on the same day is a bit of a bugger. I have Maths and SDD but it's not as writing intensive

forevaunited

HSC
or the car???? there was nothing wrong with using the car. Id imagine that most people used it.

darksouljah

HSC
just wondering..... do all the schools do the catholic papers on the same day ... bcoz one of my friend did chem on fri and other friend is doing it on mon>>>

confused :confused:

alfonso22

HSC
no idea matey,,,

all i know is that there is a timetable and thats what is suposed to be followed by all schools...

noobsgetowned

HSC
^_^

What about the Independent Trials?

Did anyone here do them? Are they harder then CSSA? :S my teacher says they are heaps hard ==""

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
darksouljah said:
just wondering..... do all the schools do the catholic papers on the same day ... bcoz one of my friend did chem on fri and other friend is doing it on mon>>>

confused :confused:
If they're doing the Catholic Trials, the timetable should be the same. If they aren't, though, the timetable can be whatever the school wants. Not all schools use the CSSA trials.

Jessica14

HSC
Does everyone do the CSSA papers at the same time? Is there a set timetable?

Last edited by a moderator:

mable

HSC
Oh how very ironic...nehoo wats up with the catholic trials they're all over the bloody place. A firend of mine from another school did the catholic one but i asked her and her english paper was completely different, modern too... just a little bit confused cos she was positive hers were the cath papers..

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What can happen, and does at my school anyway, is that the school buys the Catholic Trials and thus commits themselves to using the CSSA timetable but.... they then allow the teachers to set their own papers. They may use the CSSA paper, the Independent, the ARC, Neap or a totally individually set paper.

For instance, I looked at the Catholic Trial for Modern and didn't like it for my students, particularly the personalities question as we haven't finished Leni properly yet so I decided to set a separate paper but the students still did it on the day set for the Catholic Trial. I will give them the Catholic one when they return to class on the 24th August.

If the CSSA timetable doesn't completely suit your school e.g. clashes in exams that mean students doing two exams at the same time one subject may be asked not to use the CSSA exam so that the timetable can be adjusted to suit the needs of the individual school. e.g. there would be students attempting both Extension 2 Maths and EXtension History and both their exams are on at the same time. The school has options - do what they do at the HSC - namely have the student do one in the morning and the other in the afternoon but be supervised in between exams or could choose to move one but not use the CSSA paper.

That is what has happens at my place, particularly this year as the Drama kids actually have their HSC practical presentation on the 20th August so the timetable would have to be adjusted with regard to the Music exams to suit any kids who do both Drama and Music. I don't know if anyone actually is doing both subjects this year but I wouldn't be surprised.

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ i think some of our Qs were from there, not all though, and our 2u paper was pretty sweet. mistakes i made were largely due to the lack of practice/preparation....

another CSSA exams:

- economics - i found pretty good. some dodgily worded short answer questions
- AOS english advanced - nice paper
- modern history - nothing unexpected --> although i didn't finish

HSC
bassguy said:
Modern was interesting. The second question for Leni sucked...everything we've done has been analysing if she was a propagandist or not. Contribution...fuck off.
Maths tomorrow, hopefully don't suffer humiliating defeat.
modern was a bit of a bitch... the wolrd war one section was a bit tricky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)