Castle Towers (1 Viewer)

pungpui

HSC
Whats with all the Big Brother people going there? Its like...I've been evicted so lets go to Castle Towers!

And in regards to Westfield Bondi...sorry but that has the worlds shittest carpark...and olny 2 hrs free!?! seriously...r they trying to get people in or what??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
GJV said:
we'll probably hire again before the summer holidays. That is as close a date as I can give! management like to decide to hire at the worst possible time. As long as you declare yourself available all day saturdays, sundays and friday and tuesday nights you should be able to get as far as an interview. We discriminate highly against religious folk; if you write on our application form that you have to have sunday mornings off because your going to church, your form will likely get thrown out, so don't write that on there.
Also don't submit a 17 page resume. It's ridiculous. Many of the management folk don't have a long enough attention span to read that.
People who have a picture of them taking up a whole A4 page will be laughed at.
Put the forms into a sleeve, also. This kid gave me his all folded up out of his pocket last week, i told him to try again. I reckon that was pretty decend of me lol

As for interviews; if you get into one it'll prolly be a group interview, so be as blatant and overt as possible - the freak managers seem to like that.

So really, it's not that hard, in fact, its just circumstancial; theres nothing fair about being selected to be part of the G Unit, it just happens!
Thanks for that. I might actually apply for this summer since i am being forced to get a job. I think i can work Fridays, Saturday and Sundays, but only if its during the day and not at night, and Tuesday nights, i guess i can give it a go. Where do we get an application form from?? And i should really make a resume :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)